What would your settlement be called in the Fallout universe

Alduin Silas

Aug 3, 2011
Snafu. This single word would explain the position quite clearly. For the uninitiated, it stands for "Situation Normal: All ****** up.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
FINALLY.

An Original thread!

Alright, the names of the settlements are Edtown (Name after the first person you meet in the game, Ed who was the skeleton From Fallout 1/2) and the second town is heaven (as in a place full of fucking deathclaws)

Lord Merik

May 17, 2011
Burnt Castle. Its a old army fort that a group of civilians moved into around 2079. The army took them in and Burnt Castle was born.

Mr Goostoff

Aug 14, 2008
Well, I live in a small town called Grimsby, and we all call it Grim City, which sounds perfect in terms of Fallout.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Sanctuary - Sorta Green, plant like place full of food and water but utter hell to find.

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
Moonpig123 said:
Jaynestown. Because I love Firefly.
Nice... Definitely my favourite episode.

I'd have to go with "Deathclaw Junction" just to keep the scavengers out. That or "Crofton Farms" because where I live was farmland before London sprawled out.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I've said a couple of years ago that if I were ever to found a city, I would call it "Eheheheh".

The reason is a weird combination of Dutch Bert & Ernie voice acting and Belgian city names. And woe anyone who pronounces it incorrectly.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
i would call it Sweetwood

its basically what would happen if you took a few of the words out of my town's motto

"Home Sweet HomeWood"