What would your Sith name be?

Mythos1092

Jul 10, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Darth WhyMe?

Couldn't imagine even wanting to be a sith or jedi.
just a nameless, faceless foot soldier.
You wouldn't want the ability to manipulate people's minds and toss people around or shock people? You'd rather be some random footsoldier who's just going to get shot within the first 5 seconds of the fight?

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
I would simply be known as Calobi. Maybe tack a "Lord Strategist" on there somewhere because I like the sound of that title, but probably keep it simple.

Insanum said:
Insanum. Titles are for the week.
What week? Third week of the month?

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Mythos1092 said:
Greyfox105 said:
Darth WhyMe?

Couldn't imagine even wanting to be a sith or jedi.
just a nameless, faceless foot soldier.
You wouldn't want the ability to manipulate people's minds and toss people around or shock people? You'd rather be some random footsoldier who's just going to get shot within the first 5 seconds of the fight?
If it was like Star Wars Battlefront 2, No jedi could beat me anyway :D or sith :D
seriously, I played that game too much on hard... and they still didn't stand a chance...

so yeah, I'd be a foot slogger

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
Darth Caedmon. It was my confirmation name and I think that it's only fitting that I use it as my title after I've manifested myself into my pure evil form.

Caedmon is sorta the patron saint of Music, Celia really is but that's such a silly name for a guy to have, and Cecil didn't jibe well with me either