What X- Men's power would you have?

linwolf

Jan 9, 2010
Forge, his power rule.
Forge can intuitively create almost any device imaginable using his mutant ability

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
Psylocke.
Those "psychic energy blades" look badass. I'm not entirely sure what they do, though.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
Wolverine. I have always thought his powers are well-balanced: Incredibly rapid healing, increased strength and speed, along with improved senses (hear, smell, sight etc.).

Nightcrawler's teleportation is also one of the most awesome powers ever. unfortunately, unless u intend to use it to run away all the time (or simply as lazy shortcuts), any advantages it offers in a fight are something u have to practice constantly and for a long time, before u get the hang of it (the results are awesome tho, as seen in X-Men 2 opening).

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
Wolverine basically cause hes immortal
Phoniex cause at one point she was awesome
Or phyro it would be fun to burn s***t

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
FinalDream said:
Wolverines healing ability. (I've only seen the x-men trilogy movies so I don't know how accurate this is to the comics)
He's got it in the comics, to an even more extreme degree.

Also, DAMN YOU! Ninja'd by the very first post.

Firefly131

Feb 8, 2010
Sieg Firebrand said:
Firefly131 said:
Sieg Firebrand said:
Boris Goodenough said:
Does 'BIG GUN' count as a superpower?
"big gun" my friend you clearly don't know Cable, takes Jean Grey's awesome psychic ability and multiply it to the point where he has his citadel floating around the world whilst destroying everything that's thrown at him, (including deadpool...sort of) and being badass at the sametime! I digress I chose Cable...he's super effective!
I don;t really know him. (I try to keep as far away from Rob Liefeld's work as possible, with the exception of Deadpool)
Fair enough he has a lot of accusations thrown his way, and there must be some truth there for the amount of times he's been accused of stealing ideas. However give the first of Cable and Deadpool a try good fun I felt, even if I am confused by Marvel universe sometime.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Um Wolverines, due to my need to live for ever!

Or Nightcrawlers for sheer BADASSNESS!

Zero-Vash

Apr 1, 2009
I would have Gambit's. Being able to be extremely agile and strong on top of being able to make anything into a bomb is awesome collection of powers

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I can't have Adamantium? Fine, then I want want the powers of Wolverine (superhuman senses, strength, speed, stamina, reflexs, and longevity, mutant healing factor, and retractable bone claws and YES he was born with those!)

Then I would go through the Weapon X program and get the Adamantium anyway.