"What's going on.." is fake

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
The video that went viral
The confession video
So, even though he brought out a message against bullying, was he doing it the wrong way by lying to all these people? And do you believe the confession video is real or fake? Discuss in the comment section below.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Yeh, if that is true then that guy is a massive twat. Lying about nearly committing suicide and saying you have scars, then making a crap video with your "confession" is a dick move right there. I'm kind of guessing that he just thinks that everyone who gets bullied has cut themselves and nearly committed suicide, that does not bring anything good to the people who are actually getting bullied.

Also "Discuss in the comments section below", that sounds very youtubey lol!

rockingnic

May 6, 2009
It doesn't matter if he was lying. Why? It's because he's speaking out to those people that have considered of committing suicide. I've somewhat been there but never thought that suicide was an option but enough to feel the pain he expressed in the first video. My solution, for me at least, is look for the future, don't give a f$%# about the present and the past if it brings you down. But the most important thing is to appreciate who you have and what you have that gives you salvation. I'm currently depressed but not extremely, I'm just down enough that I'm taking a anti-depressant to help with medical neurological-condition, where depression can extremely make it worst. The reason, I've lost my most important friends, the only ones I can express my feeling about anything to, sometime in March. My solution is keep them in my heart, but only there. If I dwell on them leaving, it'll only bring me down to a hole that I'll probably have no clue on how to get out.

iphonerose

May 20, 2011
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Alright, I have a quick question: is there ANY music in the first video? Because the fucking GEMA has taken it down for us germans. This wouldnt be the first time a video that contains no copyrighted content whatsoever got taken down, and me and a couple of friends planning on starting an inquiry about what exactly gives the GEMA the right to take down random videos.
this song is played in the video

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Never actually seen this video until now, but that is a pretty big dick move.