What's going on outside your window right now?

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Just a little question. What is going on outside your window right now?

Personally, right now there are fireworks going on outside my window.

...Yeah, that's what you get for living at Clovelly beach.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
There's a palm tree of some sort blowing about in the breeze, the last rays of the sun dancing amongst its branches... yeah, now that's fucking poetic! beat that bitches!

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
Cops are patrolling the streets catching all the drunk college kids tonight.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
I see 2 squirrels doing each other. I'm not kidding. Those two furry rats always fuck right outside my window.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
My backyard. A trampoline, and nothing much else. Yes I own a trampoline. Yes, it does get boring after a while.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
argh, natural light.

not much. the plants are swaying in the wind, and it's rather grey and depressing.

also, although i can hear birds, i cant see any at all, which is odd considering we have bird-feeders specifically out of reach of our cat.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Omikron009 said:
My backyard. A trampoline, and nothing much else. Yes I own a trampoline. Yes, it does get boring after a while.
I do too!

...I would high-five you, but... yeah, they are kinda useless.

Major_Sam

Aug 27, 2008
I see grey clouds rolling in as it starts getting colder. It has been 14 degrees C above average in East Australia which is really odd but I feel winter coming back. Oh and I see the neighbours house.

Eatspeeple

Jun 18, 2009
Grey clouds, drizzly rain, promises of sunlight that are yet to materialise. I mean come on, i live in Britain for christ's sake

Faux Fox Philodox

Aug 30, 2009
Some peach coloured wall is just staring at me, I've been in a staring contest with it all day; I broke first, but I see it is cracking so maybe one day.