What's going on outside your window right now?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Nothing. The typical Dutch gray sky, and trees and houses dotted around randomly for miles. Also the ever present roar of the freeway 100 meters from my house. Gods this place feels like a cemetery.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Nothing much. Just some trees swaying in my garden. It's nice and sunny though, with a clear blue sky.

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Its sunny over here. Blue sky with a cloud here and there. Its not as warm as it was several weeks ago. On the front side on the place theres cars going up and down the road. The typical sunday morning quietness seems to be ending.

DrunkWithPower

Apr 17, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
hills on fire (california station fire) with big orange smoke during the night while a party across the street is playing rap songs and thriller by michael jackson...seriously, no joke here.
Oh no, I get you, my neighbors (jocks) were playing "Your The Best Around" early today.

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
shadowgaunt said:
I see a pissed-off spider glaring at me.........I wanna hug it!
Of couse you do it is a cousin of the scorpion.

OT: Its raining and its dark... and thats about the gist of it.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
The moment I look out my window and expect to see traffic I see about 30 racing bikers. A sign of some sort?
Normally its just a busy and an occasionaly busy road, lots of trees and a beatifully blue sky at the moment.

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
My Mothers car parked in the frnt drive, and trees beside the road below, and a post box which sits directly opposite our house on the other side of the street. I also see aan old folks home, which also seems to be populated by bizzarly young people.

Mr. Tibbles

Jun 9, 2009
The zombie apocalypse.
Actually it is a very nice day and my room overlooks the ocean and the capital city of Okinawa.

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
RavingPenguin said:
shadowgaunt said:
I see a pissed-off spider glaring at me.........I wanna hug it!
Of couse you do it is a cousin of the scorpion.

OT: Its raining and its dark... and thats about the gist of it.
You just earned yourself a big ass cookie!

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
The wind is playing with the leaves of the trees and, as a result, the light of the sun reaching my room is flickering ever so slightly.

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
deadman91 said:
There's a palm tree of some sort blowing about in the breeze, the last rays of the sun dancing amongst its branches... yeah, now that's fucking poetic! beat that bitches!
My eye, casting sideways from my internet prowling, views upon this graceful scenery
A cloudless rain, illuminated by a singular point of light, our every present moon
Light sifts though a tree out my window, a breeze moving its branches, slowly
Softly
Rain drizzles through its leafless branches, empty of all life
A stream has formed, down a branch, off the tip of a bud, not yet grown...
It drips, a singular drop catches my eye
Time slows as it falls, falling forever onto our Earth
The drop catches moonlight rays, and reflects upon my wall, a mere instance of light inside my dark, lonely room
The light fills my eye
With the colour of the world
With the colour of the night sky
With the colour of happiness...

And with that ray, all is good
I smile...
But then, as with all happiness, the drop falls, crashed into a sea of other drops, lost forever, never to be found...

Another drop falls, filling my eye with light, but I know that it, along with the joy it brings, its merely fleeting...

Its night time, the moons out, its raining, and the rain reflects right in my eye! Bastards! Stupid puddle...