What's going on outside your window right now?

Toasty

Aug 18, 2008
Its gey out there, the grass is a bit long, wind is making the apple tree branches sway and three roosters are pecking about.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
Mr. Tibbles said:
The zombie apocalypse.
Actually it is a very nice day and my room overlooks the ocean and the capital city of Okinawa.
You lucky son of a *****... You. So. Bastard DX

OT: ._. Yeah, there's a cornfield outside my window. Along with lots of little shitty insects. (You lucky goddamn Bastard ;_;) It's a little odd since i live somewhere that's actually semi-urban. It'll probably be a hotel in a year or so, so it's ok.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
It's mid-afternoon where I am. And it's actually sunny today, after a whole week of cold rainy days (which is pretty uncommon in my area during the summer). I'm on the fourth floor. So when I look out, I see the tops of trees, swaying in the breeze and some people heading for the dining hall.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Quite windy and chilly... And me dad's walking around outside my window, tapping on it like an idiot...

...What the heck is he doing out there? Hmm...

Vimbert

Aug 15, 2009
The trees are shifting a bit in the wind and some bugs are flying around.

...Boy, campus is deserted on weekends.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Some prick mowing his lawn with a loud buzzing machine. Back in my day we used scissors.

Terror_666

Jan 7, 2009
Sprinklers
and the fat unempoyed guy across the way is watching TV in his recliner, for the rest darkness everyone is asleep