What's on your 'to get' list?

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
err, kinda interested in picking up tekken 6 or MK:9 when i have a bit of spare cash. and maybe beyond good and evil when i have more time. but im saving up for a new guitar, and my finances are planned out , im saving my money till october/early next year, when all my shiny new releases come out ^-^

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Diablo 3. Maybe Batman Arkham City.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.
... I think that's actually all I want that's coming out soon.

Right now I'm just trying to save so I'll have enough for Street Fighter X Tekken and StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm, whenever they come out. Plus a new PC that might actually be able to play anything made past 2000 without wailing like a trod-on cat.

Stuff I'm getting with Microsoft Points I already have;
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online Edition
Resident Evil 4 HD (I think that's coming out this year, anyway)
Freddy Krueger DLC for Mortal Kombat

All of which I'll probably be bored with within a week of downloading.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
Well these days I'm just trying to finish the stuff I do have right now, not to mention paying off the plates of my car and high cellphone bill just about cleaned me out this month so I am saving for the next couple months might start buying stuff on september. In anycase the games I am either looking at or want list consists of:
Upcoming releases:
Guildwars 2
Assassins Creed Revealations
Arkyum City
Stuff out already but since I'm almost broke so unless i find em for likee $19 I won't buy till i got some more cash saved like $900 saved right now I'm at $250 plus this money pays for gas, food cellphone bill, cloths and whatever necesary bills come my way:
Artonelico 3
Disgea Hour Glass
Dante's Inferno
Maybe: Bioshock 1 and 2
Darksiders
Final Fantasy VII Ya I know a place that has it but its so expensive, and playstation network pay cards are as rare as an interdemensional rift to the twilight zone around here.
Pikmin 2
Skies Of Arcadia
Tales Of Symphonia
Tales Of The Abyss

Mar 9, 2010
Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Modern Warfare 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Bioshock Infinite, Warhammer 40k, Batman Arkham City, Rome: Total War - Alexander, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Half-Life, Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2.

Those are the games that I intend to buy sometime in the future. For all intents and purposes, Skyrim and Assassin's Creed are already off that list, they've been pre-ordered.

aww yea

May 3, 2009
Just one: FFDissidia duodicium

Its been out for so long and i've so little money! I need it

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Skyrim preorder, Oblivion Anniversary Edition, and... Mass Effect 2. All for the PS3. Aww yeah.

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
Oh ho... let's see...

Assassin's Creed Revelations
Battlefield 3
Kirby Mass Attack
Skyward Sword

Yep, I'm gonna be broke this fall.

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
Games already out:
Metro 2033
mass effect 2
Games to come out:
Skyrim
Saints row 3
Bioshock Infinite
Battlefield 3
maybe Metro last light

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Arkham City
Uncharted 3
probably Assassins' Creed Revelations

I'm also thinking of getting Crysis 2 to kill the meantime.

Mrsrlg

Jun 1, 2011
Well, first, a Mac Mini. My computer can't really handle any good games.
I have a bunch of games on Steam that I can't play until my new Mac :)

Only main game that I want (and don't have on my Steam account) would be American McGee's Alice 2.
and Terraria.. but only because of peer-pressure.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Arkham City
Skyrim

I got to also get Naruto Ultimate Generations because fucking A, I love the series so far.
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Bleach: Soul Resurrection. I hate the series at this point (For all intents and purposes, the series ended when Aizen lost. Any talk of the contrary is nothing but foolishness). But the idea of a Dynasty Warriors style Bleach game sounds fantastic to me.
This too, I hate bleach but when I saw the gameplay...I started to believe.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
Already pre-ordered Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed Revelations.

In order of release date the next three I'll probably get will be; Red Orchestra 2, Dead Island and Ace Combat Assault Horizon.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
Battlefield 3 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
I want Deus Ex more than BF3. WANT WANT WANT WAAAAANT
It just looks friggin' amazing.

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
Skrim is the only game I really want right now.

Non game wise I'm trying to procure a Korg PadKontrol, but the damn things are a little pricey for me right now.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
ArtemusClydeFrog said:
Both Skyrim and Arkham City are titles that I'm definitely going to get once they're realeased. But (and I'm ashamed to admit this, especially on The Escapist) I have never played Bioshock and I'm looking forward to getting that pretty soon.
Don't be too ashamed, I just bought it about two weeks ago, and I finally started playing it. Sadly, I'm only One Trophy In (Toaster in the Tub), but I do want to finish it.

Catherine is on my "To Get" List, as well as Arkham City, but I'm apprehensive on everything else. Sort of that, There isn't much else I want to try.

Oracle144

May 5, 2011
Diablo III (plus a new gaming mouse)

Kid Icarus

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Cave Story 3D

That's about it for now, but I'll probably buy all the other 3DS first party titles at some point. I think I'm going to give it a year or so though. I have way too many games that I still need to play as it is!

SkyKitty

Dec 15, 2009
TheLoneBeet said:
Already pre-ordered Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed Revelations.

In order of release date the next three I'll probably get will be; Red Orchestra 2, Dead Island and Ace Combat Assault Horizon.
Finally, a fellow Ace Combat fan!

I was disappointed by the lack of it in this thread D:

I'm going for AC:AH too, and maybe Skyrim, not sure yet.