What's the best way to combat a troop of Spartans?

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Badong said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

Exterminatus. Purge the unclean spartans!
Bah! Mj. Carter made a sun explode, taking a whole galaxy. Just try to top that.
Oh yeah?
A House versus a few freaking solar systems.... hum. I'll have to meditate which one is the biggest for a month now.
Edit: I'm so stealing that pic by the way.

Bob_Bobbington

Oct 27, 2008
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

Bah! Mj. Carter made a sun explode, taking a whole galaxy. Just try to top that.
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Blackstone_Fortress

Three Blackstone fortresses managed to do that. Now if all 5 were to fire simultaneously
Yeah, you need three fortress to do it. She did it with only a small spaceship and this:
Like i said, try to top that.
Easy, have one of these on the other side of the gate

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

Three Blackstone fortresses managed to do that. Now if all 5 were to fire simultaneously
Yeah, you need three fortress to do it. She did it with only a small spaceship and this:
If i remember correctly, she also have on speed dial the address of a black hole. They also shown that she could build a miniature Stargate if need be. She could torture you by dialing the black hole and shoving a miniature door in your pant. Once the suction is great enough that your urethra is poking out of your genital. I'll have to declare her the winner.

Bob_Bobbington

Oct 27, 2008
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

If i remember correctly, she also have on speed dial the address of a black hole. They also shown that she could build a miniature Stargate if need be. She could torture you by dialing the black hole and shoving a miniature door in your pant. Once the suction is great enough that your urethra is poking out of your genital. I'll have to declare her the winner.
Wouldn't she have to get close to be able to do that. As in, in the Titan. Also, a Psyker would be able to turn he brain to mush before she even gets that close.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

Wouldn't she have to get close to be able to do that. As in, in the Titan. Also, a Psyker would be able to turn he brain to mush before she even gets that close.
Or simply dial the number on a real Stargate, get rid of your pathetic soldier. Get back in time and erase your very existence by drop kicking your mom in the belly. What you got next?

Bob_Bobbington

Oct 27, 2008
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

Or simply dial the number on a real Stargate, get rid of your pathetic soldier. Get back in time and erase your very existence by drop kicking your mom in the belly. What you got next?
I have one man. The tactical genius Ursarkar E. Creed. That is all.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

The human have access to the Asgard technology... and their cloning device. A UlSomething versus 2000 Carter armed with P90. It would be over before it even begun. Next!

Bob_Bobbington

Oct 27, 2008
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

The human have access to the Asgard technology... and their cloning device. A UlSomething versus 2000 Carter armed with P90. It would be over before it even begun. Next!
You have no idea about Creeds tactical genius do you? The man can flank with Titans without the enemy even realising till it's too late. Your army would be gone and a crater in it's place.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

You have no idea about Creeds tactical genius do you? The man can flank with Titans without the enemy even realising till it's too late. Your army would be gone and a crater in it's place.
Not really, there the super-human device that attach itself to human that was discovered in the fifth season. Or simply reverse engineer the optical camouflage of the city of Atlantis. Or use the poison that they use to cloud a Goa'ul memory (and the host) in the sixth season.
Or simply send him a Army of replicators. Titans are made of metal, i think... Next!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Halo Spartans would be easily defeated with a booby-trapped corpse set to explode when someone attempts to teabag it.

Spartan Spartans would be easily defeated by any army with a decent understanding of combined arms. Like, say, the Romans. Or the armies of Alexander. At the end of the day, hoplite tactics were inflexible and really rather dumb. Only useful against enemies who were also using hoplites.

Valkyrie101

May 17, 2010
Bob_Bobbington said:
Akalistos said:
Badong said:

There's no kill like overkill... :p

OT: A few virus bombs should do it. That, or unleash the Tanith First.

Bob_Bobbington

Oct 27, 2008
Akalistos said:
Snippety snip snip
I think you really are underestimating Creed (buy a hell of a lot) but oh well, lets find another horse to beat. Might as well go with a change of universe and pull out the Sun Crusher. Hyperspace into a system, fire 11 resonance torpedoes into the sun and hyperspace out. A no fuss, guaranteed way to destroy a system.

QuickDEMOL1SHER

Oct 14, 2009
Halo Spartans, real Spartans or 300 hundred Spartans?

For Halo Spartans, use large amounts of orbital lasers.

For real Spartans, use a grenade launcher.

For 300 Spartans, use Hollywood lawyers to get them all pulled from the movie... I mean battle.