What's the Deadliest Thing Currently Within Your Reach?

bennfork

Aug 18, 2009
I've got a pretty pissed off cat sitting within reach. He's just staring at me. Woe be to the marauder who walks through my bedroom door.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
Some seriously sharp jeweller's screwdrivers, I could try strangling him with some USB cables, and I've got a controller I could use as a flail.

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
Erm, a glass of water. Well, water can drown you, I suppose. I also have the potential items needed to make a coins-in-sock combo.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
linkzeldi said:
ninjajoeman said:
linkzeldi said:
I have a copy of 1984. I suppose I could light it on fire and throw it at somebody.
if that was a copy of faherenheit 451 that would have been ironic but its not.
Well the only other things surrounding me are a DS and a PSP. I mean normally I'd have no moral qualms picking 1984 over the PSP, but I haven't beaten Birth By Sleep yet. So I have to work with what I've got. Unless I were to bash somebody over the head with my HUGE mac.
I was making a joke because Fahrenheit 451 was about book burning and is some what related to 1984.

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
ninjajoeman said:
linkzeldi said:
ninjajoeman said:
linkzeldi said:
I have a copy of 1984. I suppose I could light it on fire and throw it at somebody.
if that was a copy of faherenheit 451 that would have been ironic but its not.
Well the only other things surrounding me are a DS and a PSP. I mean normally I'd have no moral qualms picking 1984 over the PSP, but I haven't beaten Birth By Sleep yet. So I have to work with what I've got. Unless I were to bash somebody over the head with my HUGE mac.
I was making a joke because Fahrenheit 451 was about book burning and is some what related to 1984.
I was pretending to be oblivious to your joke, as a counter joke.

The_Amazing_G

Sep 13, 2009
Wow, that's a good question. There is a pair a scissors next to me, but I would say the computer is the deadliest thing in my reach not only becasue I can make it catch on fire by flipping a switch on it, but because it is a time sink that would/is deadly becasue it kills me slowly.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
GuerrillaClock said:
Erm, a glass of water. Well, water can drown you, I suppose. I also have the potential items needed to make a coins-in-sock combo.
Or you could smash the glass on their face and use the shards to cut their throat? :O

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Probably the fork from dinner....of course, if I knew someone was after me I'd probably have bought a tazer or (now, since it's legal) a Five-seveN.

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
Late to the party I am... but oh well... I guess my batarang I got with Batman AA... that or (since I am a student of art) my MAGNUM SHARPIE! that thing will get you high and have you passed out within ten seconds of being opened....

Blank Kold

Aug 24, 2010
I've got this broken cd, it's quite jagged. I could make some pretty deep cuts with it, but it wont be kind on my hand.