What's the First Coaster You'll Make in Roller Coaster Tycoon World?

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Svarr said:
Mr.Mattress said:
*Whistle Noise* That sure does look good. Now I guess I'll wait to buy this instead of buying RC3 on Steam...

(I just noticed they also copied Super Mario's name scheme.)
Do yourself a favor and get RCT3, it's well worth it and you know it's good.
This however you don't know much about yet, so why give regret a chance? :3
Yeah, I know RCT3 is good (I had the original on DVD for PC), but this just looks really good. If I hear bad reviews about it I'll change my mind, but I mean come on, it's Roller Coaster Tycoon! The odds that this will suck are very slim, even with Atari being a re-emptied shell of it's former self.

Still, I can't seem to find this RCT on Steam yet, which I guess is because it hasn't been released yet, so I may end up getting RCT3 instead anyways...

Gutsripper

Aug 23, 2010
Looks pretty good so far but like the rest I'll wait for more info before making up my mind.

Falterfire said:
Greg Tito said:
Kennedy also made sure to point out that the team spent a lot of time playing the older games and many of them were frustrated at the tools to design a custom roller coaster. He gave me a quick demonstration of how to build one in World and it's remarkably easy and intuitive. You'll be able to design the coaster of your dreams with little frustration.
Wait, really? There were people frustrated with the RCT coaster design controls? I always thought they were about as straightforward as possible: Choose next piece, click to place, repeat until done.
I thought the same thing, I've never heard anybody complain about the coaster design controls.
Yeah building a good coaster that didn't have extremely high or too low stats took some learning but even that was fairly easy.

I loved RCT since the first game and still have all three of them with all EP's. I really liked RCT3, especially with the EP's. But the first two will always be the best. I'd recommend buying the Gold editions at GOG.com