whats the game you most regret buying?

Skalman

Jul 29, 2008
haruvister said:
Skalman said:
haruvister said:
Skalman said:
I'd have to say Time Shift. That royally sucked.

haruvister said:
I bought Mass Effect for the PC, even though I didn't like it on the 360. Somehow, I thought it would make more sense with a mouse and keys. But it seemed that combat was still an exercise in counter-intuitive tedium; plus I guess I've gone some way to justifying EA's much-maligned DRM stance. Double fail.
Liar! It's not possible to dislike Mass Effect!
Actually, I loved the dialogue sections, and the exploration elements and the narrative were enthralling. If only they hadn't ruined it with the shooting bits!
Nothing's perfect, right?
Indeed... But is something half-perfect worth buying twice??
Oh, yes. I would have bought it for the PC too, even though my computer doesn't meet the system requirements.
But then they went and ruined it by trying to royally buttfuck us with that DRM crap. I hate EA.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
Need for Speed ProStreet, possibly my least liked and least played game ever. I couldn't say something positive about it I dont think.

Closely followed by Unreal Tournament 3, just never got into it like the others and the online was a letdown.

BLOONINJA 503

Sep 20, 2008
HALO 3

its a good game and all but that game really showed me the darkest depths of human hatred between one another...Oh and the HYPE raised my expectations too high.

Gears of war 2...Online is TRASH!!! Its takes 4,5 minutes to find a match...and since its GEARS I cant trust the connection enough to pick the single fire rifle I have to get the chainsaw in order to stand a chance in extra lag...

oh and CLIFF lied to us when he said it was impossible to press stand-by your modem and kill everyone in a RANKED MATCH. but it happens, 65% of the time.

so fuck GOW2 online... Srs a lot of my friends are gonna rent the next one first before we make any purchase.

/rant

TxMxRonin

Jan 1, 2009
BioShock, Haze (even though I could have done worse for $20), Grand Theft Auto IV (There's no reason to keep playing after you bear it, even with multiplayer), and GRAW for the PS2.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Soul Calibur 3. Bull***t AI, Chronicles of the Sword gets tedious quick, Tira annoys me to no end, Amy is only in the arcade edition, bull***t AI...

The tragic thing being, of course, that there's so much stuff in there I liked. They could have added the character creator, every new character but Tira, and the women running the weapon/armor/item stores to Soul Calibur 2, and I would have been happier than a clam in pot-dissolved water.

Yokomitsu

Mar 25, 2009
Well i know its already been said but I'll say it again anyways because i can, i regret ever purchasing Call Of Duty: WaW, Treyarch have a little while to go before i respect them for FPS

Struck21

Feb 28, 2009
I hardly buy games anymore. I normally rent them and if I end paying excessive late fees, i will just buy it. I did just buy RE5 and I am starting to regret it. Should of just plugged in the GameCube and went to town on RE4 again.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
I bought GoW2, could've rented it and finish the campaign because I don't play MM. Also I bought WaW and I continue to play MW because I think the guns, graphics, and levels are better. I also bought ANimal Crossing wich I don't use. Last year I probably wasted at least $200 on games I don't play.

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
Devil May Cry 2. I bought it used for 5 bucks and i still wanted to take it back almost ruined the series for me. i still own it tho just so i can say i own them all.

Pumpkin_Eater

Mar 17, 2009
Fable. Paid $40 for it because it had been getting all sorts of praise (before I learned that you always watch ZP before buying a new game) and got next to no enjoyment out of it. Wanted to be a thief, but the bow is so awful I couldn't get enough dex points for stealth and ended up using everything except dex skills.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Red Dead Revolver and maybe Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

I think both games are complete crap. The first GS game was good, but the second one is padded as much as possible, has a completely broken battle system and contains less of the brilliant puzzling gameplay and more annoying random battle-laden exploration. Also, the story gets kinda stupid.

RDR is just a bad game in every respect.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World. it was an awesome game, traded some game i didnt wish me for christmas to it. but my brother broke it on 3 days.