What's the weirdest thing you've ever heard someone say IRL?

dajuberjaber

Dec 5, 2009
me and my friends were talking and this guy comes up to us and starts talking about the amount of gorillas and the value of chicken in Zimbabwe. He goes on t say that a gorilla once stole his cousins chicken so is cousin chased it down, the gorilla the slapped him, sending him sending him flying 15 meters backwards. One of my friends then comments that the gorilla would have to have big arse hands, which then became 30 minutes of discussing the pros and cons of shitting out of your hands.

May 29, 2011
Guffe said:
Teacher: Tell me about new weapons that came along during the first World War
Girl: The Atomic Bomb...
yeah...
Oh come on, that's hardly idiotic enough.

My 13 year old friend once asked me "are the soviets still at war with russia?"

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Use_Imagination_here said:
Guffe said:
Teacher: Tell me about new weapons that came along during the first World War
Girl: The Atomic Bomb...
yeah...
Oh come on, that's hardly idiotic enough.

My 13 year old friend once asked me "are the soviets still at war with russia?"
Yeah I know mine isn't too dumb but most of my friends are a lot more intellectual than me (I am by no means stupid) so I hardly get to hear too funny random shit... :,(

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I have this problem where I sometimes can't really form sentences in my head, just basic incoherent yet amazing ideas, so I have the tendency to say some very stupid shit. I wish I could remember most of it, but I usually force myself to forget it.

Oh, I'm not sure if this counts, but I thought "over the counter medicine" was the stuff you needed prescriptions for, because you know... the pharmacist has to hand it to you from... over the counter.

Alternative

Jun 2, 2010
Renegade Shepard said:
"We kill organics because organics will make synthetics that kill organics."

If I wasn't dying of blood loss I would have punched that kid in the face.
this is the funniest thing ive read today, thank you sir for brightening up my boring saturday

Colinmac93

Mar 20, 2011
My not-so-bright friend has a few good ones.
"Aren't Eskimos mythical creatures?"
(upon finding out that they are real) "Do they not live in Canada?"

We never let her live those down.

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
Maths calss around three weeks ago
'Of course I know what that means,the three angles of a triangle always add up to 360 degrees'
This was followed by me laughing my ass off and the guy who said it geting a verbal beat down from our teacher.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
"So, this Jesus bloke, was he English?"

(upon hearing the amused sniggering)

"Oh yeah, he was from, like, Islam, innit?"

He's a much cooler person to be around than those quotes make him out to be.

ParanoidEngineer

May 20, 2009
In Geography GCSE (16 year-old exams in England)

"Isn't that America *points at Brazil* and that Canada *points at the US*?"

How did you get on this course!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
To preface, I work as a cashier in a Dollar Store

Anywho, someone walks up to the register, and hands me a barcode, no item, just the barcode. So I say "..um what's this for?" and he says "Socks........I am wearing them." ...Meaning at some point this guy was sitting in the middle of one of our isles with his shoes off trying other socks on... why did he need them so badly?

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
A couple of years ago I did a course on childcare where I met some reeeally dumb people.

Tutor: What do you do if a child in the nursery bites you?
Student (seriously): Bite them back.
Tutor: What? No!
Me: You can't bite other people's kids.
Student: Well, I'd do it to my kid if they bit me.

Facepalm'd.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
"You can still be a God if you're God of the midgets."

Heard that gem while walking through school.

Still have no idea what on God's green Earth they were talking about.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Oh so many from my time in school

Person A: Is Africa a country?
Me: What? No it's a continent.
Person A: Really? No I'm sure it is a continent.
Me: If Africa is continent then what the hell is Egypt?
Person: Oh Egypt is a city in Africa. Everyone knows that.
Me: Please go away.

Another example of from my graphical design class where a group of students the table over from mine where trying to draw a flag;

Person A: Does this look like a soviet flag?
Person B: Yeah I think, shouldn't it have a star on it?
Person A: You sure?
Person B: Yeah because China had a star on their flag when they where communists.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
spartan231490 said:
Two hipsters talking in Mcdonalds:
Hipster 1 "That's awesome"
Hipster 2 "That's like a double edged sword. That's like a double edged katana!"
point one: they were discussing the dollar menu
Point two: As a slashing weapon, katanas don't benefit from being double edged.

We were all speachless.

Close second, sophmore year of college we were playing video games late one night when we hear a couple arguing from the parking lot. After about 20 minutes the man screams: "I CAN'T HEAR YOU, I'M TOO DRUNK." I love college.
The word katana is just "sword" in Japanese so it does not exclusively refer to a samurai sword. A lot of people don't know this and just say katana to refer to samurai swords so it doesn't really matter but I thought I would just toss that out there.

MikeOfThunder

Jul 11, 2009
WeAreStevo said:
I overheard two hipsters talking last night about mixed drinks. First, he said that Makers Mark was high quality whiskey and whiskey rocks aren't actually rocks, but they're made from a specialized gel. These are both things that I find rather idiotic. However, his next sentence will go down in history as the stupidest thing I've ever heard:

"Then he put a splash of pinesol in there, so that it had a hint of pine flavor."

o_o

Pinesol. As in the cleaner. As in, do not ingest pinesol.

The fuck?
It's called darwinism, don't worry it sorts itself out in time :)

Also what are these 'Hipsters' i've heard about but never actually seen. Are they similar to 'Indie' people?

My friend Greg: "How do you make cheese on toast?" then followed up with "Well i put the cheese of the toast... but nothing happened" Hahaha gets me everytime.

Also another Greg one: "How awesome would it be if there was a website that listed different words that describe the same thing" - You mean, something like a thesaurus? Made me giggle.

Although i think top of the list of stupid: Near the end of third year (University) my lecturer actually told us how she had to ask people to stop using the word 'Negro' to describe black people. Made me laugh and facepalm at the same time. (These people were apparently not trying to be racist, they simply read the word during their studies and thought it was another acceptable term).

Carnage95

Sep 21, 2009
A absolutely brainless girl in my class asked this question while my friends and I were drawing.

"Can your penis move?"

My friends were surprised to hear that, but I wanted to connect my palm to my face or maybe smack her head... hard. She was completely serious as well. Oh well, what do you expect when the same person asks so many stupid questions on a daily basis. However that particular one just came out of nowhere.

Another one I wanted to mention, not really weird but probably one of the most retarded sentences I've heard a person say.

"Well, I'm better than stupid!"

I just burst out laughing upon hearing that.

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
My sister talking to us about why she can't do yardwork of all things:
"I'm allergic to latex gloves, which is why i cant use the hose or even condoms."
*Facepalm*

Ranylyn

Nov 5, 2010
The first part is for context. Second part is the weird thing. First part is normal for me. Second part is weird for anyone.

"So there I was, in the back of a five person goat, when a bolt of kittens struck and made the cheese seriously horny. Terrified, I spun around and fell off the pickup truck, and an apple spat in my face... which incidentally was the most vicious beaver I ever kicked. I swam for my life, but the camel stepped on my colon and..."

- Me

"Wait, wait. Was the goat diesel or electric?"

- My last roommate.

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
Blondefool said:
A friend told me about something he had seen on facebook.

Basically, a girl asked 'If I add music to my iPod, would it get heavier?'

She was not a child. My face had the print of my hand on it for weeks
Well... It DOES add weight, since information has weight. Granted, the weight of the entire internet is about 150 grams, so a few terabytes aren't noticeable.

OT: My sister has a ton of these... "I never know which hole to stick my finger in!" It's even better out of context, so I'll just leave that there.

No wait... This one takes the cake. "I don't believe in logic."