What's the wierdest dream you've Ever had?

Oct 9, 2008
Killer Popcorn, about 5years ago this dream shocked me to the bone
In the dream I was the only one smart enough to keep my mouth shut, but I refused to open it to explain to people of my family about the killer popcorn which choked many people in town.

*shudder* >.<

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
Wislong said:
I woke up at Bloodyhellisthatthemoon?! AM, this morning for fear of Giant Marshmallows that melt through the walls and bleed blood.

I just want to make sure that I'm not the Most weirdest person EVER.
I am sorry for this post, but I had to ask- why put a capital on 'most'? Things like that make Hannah very angry.

l33tabix

Mar 16, 2008
hannahdonno said:
Wislong said:
I woke up at Bloodyhellisthatthemoon?! AM, this morning for fear of Giant Marshmallows that melt through the walls and bleed blood.

I am sorry for this post, but I had to ask- why put a capital on 'most'? Things like that make Hannah very angry.
Why would someone say "and bleed blood", also, why would someone say "Giant Marshmellows" no one really cares...

My dream occurred after a day in which I had been paintballing and possibly done some drugs...possibly hahaha.
Anyway, I'm ouside my house, and this a girl I know (who is currently at university) is there, with her friends, guarding the hedge of an opposing neighbours back guarden. I have no idea why they are up there, but they have chain guns loaded with either BB's or Paintballs. So I had imagined up her friends but my lady-friend remained the same, she looked stunning, solely because she was in like a...USSR Soviet hat, all fluffy and what not, and some form of Red Baron-esque army jacket. Point is, she comes over and hands me a train ticket, cries in my arms and tells me to get the train with her to stay in London. We share a kiss and part way.
When I woke up I was tripping some serious balls because of how trippy that dream was to me. I dropped her a line on the ol' FBook and she agreed it was a wierd dream. We then spent a short time disecting it and figuring out what it all meant.

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
l33tabix said:
hannahdonno said:
Wislong said:

Why would someone say "and bleed blood", also, why would someone say "Giant Marshmellows" no one really cares...

My dream occurred after a day in which I had been paintballing and possibly done some drugs...possibly hahaha.
Anyway, I'm ouside my house, and this a girl I know (who is currently at university) is there, with her friends, guarding the hedge of an opposing neighbours back guarden. I have no idea why they are up there, but they have chain guns loaded with either BB's or Paintballs. So I had imagined up her friends but my lady-friend remained the same, she looked stunning, solely because she was in like a...USSR Soviet hat, all fluffy and what not, and some form of Red Baron-esque army jacket. Point is, she comes over and hands me a train ticket, cries in my arms and tells me to get the train with her to stay in London. We share a kiss and part way.
When I woke up I was tripping some serious balls because of how trippy that dream was to me. I dropped her a line on the ol' FBook and she agreed it was a wierd dream. We then spent a short time disecting it and figuring out what it all meant.
Thank you. We should start a grammar vigilante, I can't deal with things like that...

Mar 17, 2009
hannahdonno said:
Thank you. We should start a grammar vigilante, I can't deal with things like that...
Dear god no, we already have enough grammar nazis as it is thank you very much.

About the wierdest dream thing, I cant seem to remember any of the dreams I have, and the ones I used to remember are just a fuzzy memory at the back of my mind.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
Gigantic marshmallow people fighting the US army in a dystopian D.C. and eating them.

I was for some strange reason CONTROLLING the marshmallow people and laughing maniacally. Oh yes, and my brother said I had a huge grin on my face.

Just hope I don't grow up to be a mad scientist...

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
The infamous SCAMola said:
hannahdonno said:

About the wierdest dream thing, I cant seem to remember any of the dreams I have, and the ones I used to remember are just a fuzzy memory at the back of my mind.
Nazi has a capital letter thank you very much. And it is an OCD of mine, it actually makes me angry, it's far from normal.

Mar 17, 2009
hannahdonno said:
hannahdonno said:

Nazi has a capital letter thank you very much. And it is an OCD of mine, it actually makes me angry, it's far from normal.
Apparently it does.

Don't worry about the grammar OCD thing though, God knows you're not the only one that has it on this site.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
hannahdonno said:
hannahdonno said:

I don't know about you but my teacher don't like when I start sentences with the word and.

OT: It involved my kindergarden teacher, lotion, witches and cows rolling down a hill.

No questions, please.

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
hannahdonno said:
hannahdonno said:

Apparently it does.

Don't worry about the grammar OCD thing though, God knows you're not the only one that has it on this site.
Well, it csan never be a bad thing, I suppose. Good grammar FTW!

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
Shycte said:
hannahdonno said:
hannahdonno said:

I don't know about you but my teacher don't like when I start sentences with the word and.

OT: It involved my kindergarden teacher, lotion, witches and cows rolling down a hill.

No questions, please.
In the right circumstances, it can be used to emphasise a point starting a sentence with 'and'. And yes, I usually get A's in my English ;d

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
I once had I dream that I was going through a normal day and then at luchtime a nuclear missile hit and the guy next to me said, "Well would you look at that?" Then I woke up. This probably isn't the weirdest dream I've had but its one of the few I can remember.

Mardy

Apr 7, 2009
I don't remember it exactly, but it was something along with my used to be best friend getting kidnapped, while I completely ignored the world around me and continued to eat breakfast.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
Wait, what do you mean by weird? I have a lot of dreams that are fucked up but not weird (well not to me at least)

Well I guess that I'll put down one of my mild ones.

I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful site in the world. A dark red sky with black clouds hanging over a bloody wasteland. Old bones and weapons everywhere. The weather was cold and dry, and the everything was silent. I look down and see that Im in pitch black metal armour holding a pitch black sword in one hand and a skull in the other. Then It starts to rain a dark red liquid and I see two armies running toward each other. The skull in my left hand then starts to laugh a dark creepy kind of laugh. I wake up just before the armies meet in battle.

tonynight

Mar 19, 2009
When I was young, I had this recurring dream.

I was getting married to Lassy, the dog of the show. During the ceremony, an octopus came and kidnapped her. I went to the castle of the octopus to save her. The entrance was kept by a giant rat. To get rid of him, I threw a marshmallow into the nearby river. The rat jumped into the river and drown. Inside the castle, I got in a epic fight against the octopus. At the end of the combat, I don't know why, I had become a black widow. After saving Lassy, I finally got married.

A black widow and Lassy make a stange couple... I had this dream like five times...

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
The weirdest dream that I can recall would be the one were I fight off a zombie apocalypse with talking gophers.... Ya...

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
I had one last night where I finally managed to date the girl I quite like and a fighter jet crashed at the back of the house I lived in horrifically burning her! What kind of stuffed up dream is that?

Sindaine

Dec 29, 2008
Had one just last night wherre I had got a part in a movie with Miley Cyrus, and was trying to keep this secret from my family and also from the assassins sent to kill me because I gave pumpkins to some starving African schoolchildren. At one point I crawled slowly into a corner with my eyes closed, pretending to be a asleep so they'd go fishing and leave me alone.