What's the worst thing you've ever seen on the internet.

axillarypuma

New member
Dec 11, 2013
136
0
0
It can be anything, the internet is huge so you will always find some of the bad shit.

The worst thing I've seen is... damn too many to pick, honestly I think the worst thing I've seen is well the whole deep web, got in there to find some apparently cool stuff ( like old historical documents or I dunno something interesting)... OOH BOY WAS I WRONG.

also some snuff films, like 3 guys one hammer, and some murderer from canada that killed the guy with an icepick and well did some more stuff I'd rather not say. also the viral nasty videos around the web, but they're far from being the worst thing.

writing this post makes me realize I spend too much time on the web.
 

Spambot 3000

New member
Aug 8, 2011
713
0
0
I saw some guy sever the head of his penis off with a razor. Uhhh what else ... I saw the infamous Zippo Cat too.
 

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
4,931
0
0
Some things are just wrong.
I saw a video of a girl shoving a dildo up a guys peephole and his whole penis split like a banana. I vomited after watching.
 

BathorysGraveland2

New member
Feb 9, 2013
1,387
0
0
That video where a couple of young guys beat an old man to death with hammers. That's one specifically that I've seen, but there are others. Any less of an answer than something like that (unless you completely shut yourself out from the negative shit on the net) is simply wrong in my opinion.
 

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
5,655
23
13
Though I've heard of the Banana, dildo, and hammer incident. I have not watched them personally so I'm not going to count them. But I must say, there are some sick fucking people in this world.

The worse I have seen is "Two Girls, One Cup" The most disgusting thing I have ever watched in my life. I even watched a shortened version, that was like two minutes. It even had a lovely backtrack of "Don't Stop Believing" to bring it all together. I remember I nearly hurled after watching it and whenever I thought about it the hours following.
 

axillarypuma

New member
Dec 11, 2013
136
0
0
Elfgore said:
Though I've heard of the Banana, dildo, and hammer incident. I have not watched them personally so I'm not going to count them. But I must say, there are some sick fucking people in this world.

The worse I have seen is "Two Girls, One Cup" The most disgusting thing I have ever watched in my life. I even watched a shortened version, that was like two minutes. It even had a lovely backtrack of "Don't Stop Believing" to bring it all together. I remember I nearly hurled after watching it and whenever I thought about it the hours following.
I actually remember the day I watched 2 girls one cup, I was eating lunch, needless to say I think I didn't eat for the whole day.
 

Wraith

New member
Oct 11, 2011
356
0
0
Seen a few photos of a little girl and her mother smeared across the ground after a truck ran them over. Their squashed upper torsos were still holding hands. Then there is the two Mexican gentleman getting decapitated. One with a chainsaw the other with a knife. Plus a video of a couple of Syrian militia men getting bombed but what I believe is a drone. Then there were a few rape videos. These all tie for second.

The worst I would have to say, would be a video of a man rubbing his penis all over a female toddler. It was all over Facebook for some fucking reason and it only went away after I reported it. It says a lot about people when something like that gets over 500,000 shares!
 

Grayjack

New member
Jan 22, 2009
3,133
0
0
3guys1hammer, various videos of accidents and incidents, drug runners in Mexico decapitated by rival gangs, and a video of a guy being quartered by horses. I think 3guys1hammer was the one that sickened me the most though.
 

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
9,909
0
0
I've gone through demented phases where I've looked for things that were intentionally shocking. A lot of the big ones have already been mentioned here. There is however also material like one video of a girl getting sexed to death by a horse (a zoophilia video gone wrong), and of course "funnel girl" which is where you have some Asian guy tied under a chair with a hole in it, with a funnel running out of the chair and into a tube attached to his mouth. Some girl comes in and sits in the chair and begins pooping a bad case of the runs into the funnel so it runs through the tube and into his mouth. The guy looked like he was probably a corpophille/fecephille who thought he was going to get off on this at first but had things go, horribly, horribly wrong. Then of course there is the infamous "swap.avi" the porn movie funded by "Something Awful" (which used to be linked to their site), if you think "2 girls 1 cup" was bad this is one with the girls puking and smushing their own poop into each other's bodily orfices and then eating it out. To say it was awful is just... let's just say Something Awful says it better than I do:

http://www.somethingawful.com/horrors-of-porn/horrible-saga-swapavi/

I have no idea where it can be found now, but it's one of those things where even as a confessed sick puppy, this one was just going too wrong. Beforehand I was most disgusted by things like "3 guys 1 hammer" and "2 guys 1 screwdriver" but at least the victims in that got to die in a few minutes, this video lingers on for almost an hour (I could not endure the whole thing) and the mercy of death never came for the "actresses" in it. You think snuff and rape videos are bad?... hahaha, no. These poor girls are probably owned by some pimp and the mercy of death eludes them (or did for quite a while).

I guess different things get different people. That said, I will say the whole "Guro" thing also tends to get me once in a while as well even when it's just artwork and doesn't have real people involved (obviously).
 

axillarypuma

New member
Dec 11, 2013
136
0
0
Therumancer said:
I've gone through demented phases where I've looked for things that were intentionally shocking. A lot of the big ones have already been mentioned here. There is however also material like one video of a girl getting sexed to death by a horse (a zoophilia video gone wrong), and of course "funnel girl" which is where you have some Asian guy tied under a chair with a hole in it, with a funnel running out of the chair and into a tube attached to his mouth. Some girl comes in and sits in the chair and begins pooping a bad case of the runs into the funnel so it runs through the tube and into his mouth. The guy looked like he was probably a corpophille/fecephille who thought he was going to get off on this at first but had things go, horribly, horribly wrong. Then of course there is the infamous "swap.avi" the porn movie funded by "Something Awful" (which used to be linked to their site), if you think "2 girls 1 cup" was bad this is one with the girls puking and smushing their own poop into each other's bodily orfices and then eating it out. To say it was awful is just... let's just say Something Awful says it better than I do:

http://www.somethingawful.com/horrors-of-porn/horrible-saga-swapavi/

I have no idea where it can be found now, but it's one of those things where even as a confessed sick puppy, this one was just going too wrong. Beforehand I was most disgusted by things like "3 guys 1 hammer" and "2 guys 1 screwdriver" but at least the victims in that got to die in a few minutes, this video lingers on for almost an hour (I could not endure the whole thing) and the mercy of death never came for the "actresses" in it. You think snuff and rape videos are bad?... hahaha, no. These poor girls are probably owned by some pimp and the mercy of death eludes them (or did for quite a while).

I guess different things get different people. That said, I will say the whole "Guro" thing also tends to get me once in a while as well even when it's just artwork and doesn't have real people involved (obviously).
HOLY SHIT MAN! that graphical description of the video almost made me puke, damn thats just TOO NASTY!

Also I forgot to mention, the entirety of some of the 4chan's boards are fucking nasty.

And back when I got into the deep web with a friend to supposedly find the real coca-cola formula, and other stuff like secret government documents and stuff, but as soon as we got in the only stuff we found was a site to hire hitmen, another site to buy weapons and drugs, AND A FUCKLOAD OF CP, we NOPED out of there in less than a goddamn second
 

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
2,980
0
0
The worse things I have ever seen were beheading videos... and that is because that is literally a victim, probably innocent, and that is just upsetting.

I have seen some videos like the ones above where people have died from doing stupid things (like having sex with a horse) but at least those people (well I would like to think so) volunteered and were a victim of stupidity. Beheadings are just upsetting. Upsetting that someone would do that to another person for barely a reason, and it just enrages me when I see it!

I tried to desensitise myself to it, but I really, really couldn't! :/
 

Isalan

New member
Jun 9, 2008
687
0
0
Youtube comments.

Hear me out on this.

Yes, beheadings, tragic accidents and really dodgy porn can be horrible to watch, but such incidents represent a tiny portion of activity in the world (thankfully). Youtube on the other hand is filled with racist, homophobic, sexist, angry, hopeless jerks all day, every day. And these aren't crazy people (no more than anyone else), they're just regular schmoes who like making other people feel bad in small, petty ways. And there are billions of these people, far more than murderers, rapists or other criminals/despicable people.

And thats why Youtube comments are the worst thing on the internet. On their own, their just people being jerks. All together, its the entire world taking out their hate and self-loathing on each other.

So yeah, less gross stuff that makes you sick, more existential horror that corrodes your soul.

Your welcome.

P.S. Don't go looking for pictures or videos of the Bilharzia worm if you don't like the sensation of your skin crawling for several hours.
 

Bertylicious

New member
Apr 10, 2012
1,400
0
0
I think the worst thing I ever saw was one of them "crush" videos; it was of a woman in stiletto heels stepping on a kitten till it died. It was so heartbreaking and enraging I almost couldn't finish.
 

VoidWanderer

New member
Sep 17, 2011
1,551
0
0
While I have never actually finished watching any of the videos revealing the darker side of humanity, I will never forget the video from China, involving the little girl who was run over by two different trucks. I remember this because the girl was still alive even after that.

The worst part would be when you could see her arm, flop onto her chest just before the second truck (which could obviously see her, like the 30+ people who walked by) ran over her legs.

And I do have one question for the people who watched these videos all the way through...

Why didn't you stop watching them if they were that bad?
 

legend of duty

New member
Apr 30, 2011
218
0
0
To be honest even though I've seen many deaths on the internet I would have to say the worst is typing in any pokémons name on google images with the safe search off. People are horrible and disgusting.
 

Zanderinfal

New member
Nov 21, 2009
442
0
0
I remember the first time I went on /b/ on 4Chan the first 2 things I saw was a gif of a dead body being fucked, and a photo of a guy shoving a Mars Bar up his anus.

Yeah, that's about as bad as it's gotten for me. I haven't seen Zippo Cat (thank god), I haven't seen any suicide tapes, no snuff films or anything. I have however seen a few pictures from Tub Girl and Goatsy accidentally, which both made me want to chuck. I am a pretty sensitive guy, especially when it comes to gore and violence.

Apparently somewhere on the internet there is a video called 3 Guys 1 Hammer. I haven't seen it, but according to people I've talked to it ends with everyone except the cameraman dying. As in actual death. Take all the time you need to think about that one.

EDIT: Should have read the OP, ninja'd to the 3G1H thing.
 

legend of duty

New member
Apr 30, 2011
218
0
0
VoidWanderer said:
While I have never actually finished watching any of the videos revealing the darker side of humanity, I will never forget the video from China, involving the little girl who was run over by two different trucks. I remember this because the girl was still alive even after that.

The worst part would be when you could see her arm, flop onto her chest just before the second truck (which could obviously see her, like the 30+ people who walked by) ran over her legs.

And I do have one question for the people who watched these videos all the way through...

Why didn't you stop watching them if they were that bad?
From what I have heard on that video in particular is that the Chinese do not have a good samaritan protection law. Meaning that you can get sued for trying to help out.
 

Whispering Cynic

New member
Nov 11, 2009
356
0
0
BathorysGraveland2 said:
That video where a couple of young guys beat an old man to death with hammers. That's one specifically that I've seen, but there are others. Any less of an answer than something like that (unless you completely shut yourself out from the negative shit on the net) is simply wrong in my opinion.
3 guys 1 hammer... yes, one of the very worst things I witnessed. Also 1 guy 1 jar, this one made me nauseous... and only very few things can make me nauseous.


1 guy 1 jar is basically a video of a man shoving a glass jar in his anus, and the jar breaks about three quarters in. The man then manually pulls the shards out one by one while bleeding profusely. According to an interview with him I stumbled upon later he remains undeterred by his experience and continues to put things in his ass, very much aware of the risks involved.


I once went through the list of all the worst shock sites (there is this nice site with about 48 links), just to test the limits of my endurance and willpower and the aforementioned two are probably the worst... I guess it depends on the viewer though.