What's this a case of? Lack of Female Repercussion or just Run of the Mill Prejudice: The Soho Phone Incident

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
She got arrested. I repeat, she got arrested. She got arrested for a DUI before in LA.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
She got arrested. I repeat, she got arrested. She got arrested for a DUI before in LA.
So, my wife told me about this because she got a bit sucked in and followed it.

I don't know if this was noted, but she lost her phone three days before she tackled that kid. Who on earth thinks someone they randomly encounter three days after their phone has gone missing in a big cityis the thief?

She also - unwisely - decides to turn up for a TV interview with Gayle King. It's a bit of a car crash. She evidently has no insight whatsoever, she doesn't show any contrition, and at some point when Gayle is speaking, interrupts with "Enough, Gayle" and a 'talk to the hand' gesture, like one might try to shut a child up with. Bless. I suspect she's either grotesquely entitled, or she's got a personality disorder.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
don't know if this was noted, but she lost her phone three days before she tackled that kid. Who on earth thinks someone they randomly encounter three days after their phone has gone missing in a big cityis the thief?
This is definitely new info. I just assumed she lost it that same day she tackled the kid. That just makes it even worse and more stupifying.

She also - unwisely - decides to turn up for a TV interview with Gayle King. It's a bit of a car crash. She evidently has no insight whatsoever, she doesn't show any contrition, and at some point when Gayle is speaking, interrupts with "Enough, Gayle" and a 'talk to the hand' gesture, like one might try to shut a child up with. Bless. I suspect she's either grotesquely entitled, or she's got a personality disorder.
I saw clips of the interview on The Double Toasted video I posted. She is definitely entitled. You should see the video from October when she got arrested for her DUI. Biatch needs a slap in the face in and a good kick to the groin for her assholery.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010

What did she get arrested for? I've been avoiding that fiasco like the plague, but I am curious, given the title of Double Toasted video of "did she deserve that?" So, what was the charge for the arrest? I'm guessing assault of a minor? I mean, she tackled a child, unprovoked, and unwarranted, over something from apparently 3 days prior. That sounds like assault to me. Is that the charge they used?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
What did she get arrested for? I've been avoiding that fiasco like the plague, but I am curious, given the title of Double Toasted video of "did she deserve that?" So, what was the charge for the arrest? I'm guessing assault of a minor? I mean, she tackled a child, unprovoked, and unwarranted, over something from apparently 3 days prior. That sounds like assault to me. Is that the charge they used?
Yes. She's being charged with assaults and other crimes happened in the hotel in New York. Sorry if I confused you a little, but I was just mentioning that she had been arrested before back in October for drunk driving. Though that one happened in LA. Check the links I provided.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
So apparently she's just someone who because they're half hispanic and half asian thinks they can't be bigots, as well as someone rich enough to shush a tv presenter while being interviewed.

Honestly I dunno if she's just a rich kid or what but she seems like she talks down to people on the regular. Maybe she's the queen of Karens? Or cause she's hispanic we should call her Carmen instead?

(btw isn't that the same lady who got that crazy R-Kelly interview too? she is good at letting people reveal themselves lol)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
So apparently she's just someone who because they're half hispanic and half asian thinks they can't be bigots
There are a ton of people like her that exists. She ain't the only one.

btw isn't that the same lady who got that crazy R-Kelly interview too? she is good at letting people reveal themselves lol)
Yes. Her name is Gayle King.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
My god woman! Shut the fuck up. For once in your life shut the fuck up.
I see your point. But no, let the little spoiled biatch rant. It's just accurate material for the prosecution to use. All this does is make her even less sympathetic.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
That's right, just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Soooo, you think you can assault a child based on how you think they've transgressed you, then you think you can tell the judge how you think you should be punished. What the hell is she thinking?? But yeah, let her keep "thinking;" hopefully this is a zero-tolerance judge who shuts her up with a max sentence to give her plenty of time to "think."

Reactions: BrawlMan

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
At least we can say there has been repercussions and maybe this will serve as a cautionary tale.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Soooo, you think you can assault a child based on how you think they've transgressed you, then you think you can tell the judge how you think you should be punished. What the hell is she thinking?? But yeah, let her keep "thinking;" hopefully this is a zero-tolerance judge who shuts her up with a max sentence to give her plenty of time to "think."
There's more thinking in your post than in her head.