What's your "Achilles Heel?"

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
623S said:
Paranoia and sloth. The moment I leave a group of people I immediately begin to think about how they're talking about me and how they hate me.

I think I've got a 2.0 GPA almost solely because I never do homework. I can't be bothered by busy work!
Damn... That's creepy, i do the exact same thing... Even with friends. And my GPA is like 3.29 cuz i dnt do hw but pass the tests.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Poor social skills. :\

I also have an Achilles Shoulder, it starts to hurt badly when I run. I never did find an explanation for that...

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I run slowly, just get out of my reach and start running and your spine will remain intact.
I am super ticklish. I feel no pain and can crush men with my bare hands but I go down in three seconds if tickled.

623S

Aug 22, 2007
ajb924 said:
623S said:
Paranoia and sloth. The moment I leave a group of people I immediately begin to think about how they're talking about me and how they hate me.

I think I've got a 2.0 GPA almost solely because I never do homework. I can't be bothered by busy work!
Damn... That's creepy, i do the exact same thing... Even with friends. And my GPA is like 3.29 cuz i dnt do hw but pass the tests.
Yes, well, I suspect that in total your teachers are much less douchebaggy and put tests at higher percentages than homework.

Sindre1

Nov 8, 2008
DRADIS C0ntact said:
Sindre1 said:
I am paranoid :/
So am I, but I don't consider it a weakness. By automatically assuming other people are out to harm you, it helps you better prepare to deal with the people that actually are.
I was not being completely clear... I am too paranoid.

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
my weakness...accents...I will fall for any girl, if she has a strong Southern Irish accent XD

messy

Dec 3, 2008
atomicmrpelly said:
I have a genuine Achilles Heel, if anything harder than a stale blamonge touches it with any more force than a mouse farting then I'm out cold for at least 2 hours. Though obviously for my own safety I cannot divulge which heel.
We could always just throw two

OT; certain women can leave me pretty powerless and comically awkward