What's your "Achilles Heel?"

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
A determination to go against the flow.

SO SCREW YOU, ESCAPIST! I DON'T NEED YOUR KIND OF NEGATIVITY

YOU'RE JUST SUFFOCATING ME! I need to Fly like a Bird!

Ahem...

...Joke

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
The fact im so damn skinny, i have almost no strength against everyone, Fastest though, i guess that makes up for it

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
I have a strong and constant desire to self-medicate.

Oh, and from the hips down I'm held together by bailing wire and duct tape, so I'm probably going to end up in a wheelchair at some point. (Legacy of multiple sports injuries)

jh322

May 14, 2008
i have too much fun, money and sex. Also I'm too good looking, and have too many friends who are too nice to me and give me too much stuff and affection and drinks and stuff.

also, I'm a pathological lier.

EDIT: I'm actually a horrendous optimist. this is probably my biggest flaw, because stuff always winds up never being how good i think it will be so I'm in a perpetual state of dissapointment, but I always think everything will turn out :)

Zillar

Feb 8, 2009
I can get distracted easily if I'm supposed to be working on something (e.g. school work). I'm also rather prideful, though I'm not sure if that's really a weakness.

Nov 28, 2007
Corwynt said:
I have a giant glowing sigil on my head and when you stub it with a magick sword black blood sprays of and I fall to the ground and turn into a pile of dirt.
10 points to anyone who gets a reference.
Are you the Tower Colossus, or the Water Serpent Colossus?

arc101

May 24, 2009
i am ginger
No, really. I am. But my Achilles heel would be that i am prone to not give a crap about anything, at all

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
623S said:
ajb924 said:
623S said:
Paranoia and sloth. The moment I leave a group of people I immediately begin to think about how they're talking about me and how they hate me.

I think I've got a 2.0 GPA almost solely because I never do homework. I can't be bothered by busy work!
Damn... That's creepy, i do the exact same thing... Even with friends. And my GPA is like 3.29 cuz i dnt do hw but pass the tests.
Yes, well, I suspect that in total your teachers are much less douchebaggy and put tests at higher percentages than homework.
You have guessed correct, they are very douchebaggy but tests are worth more, except in money management... I hate that class...
Being on this site reminded me of another weakness. Put a computer in front of me and i can't pay attention for shit. For instance right now we're going over something in algebra, we can follow the lessons on the computer, i go to this site

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
I'm going to have to agree with CO, mines Laziness. Also, i can remember anything Ive written down or seen, but i cant remember anything I've said or heard, i have a "visual" memory.

Kyvinaria

Dec 10, 2008
arc101 said:
i am ginger
No, really. I am.
So, you'd have the same weakness as me then? Strong sunlight is mine....can't be out for more than 10 minutes before I start turning red.