What's your "Achilles Heel?"

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
My two heels (one for each leg, perhaps.) would be...

Lack of being able to pull universally interesting conversation out of my ass and generally not being clued up on what's normal -- (Curse 'gaming' still not being as well cared about as music and fashion IRL)

The lack of fitness -- I'm strong but moan like a ***** when I carry akward things long distance or have to go up and down 3 flights of stairs (1 normal staircase * 2 sets * 3 actual bunches of them * 2 trips)

This combo makes for another another Achiliies heel, for my third leg (Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink).
Sight of Romance -- (other people's) makes me a sad panda. Useless, glum and instantly recalling of every rejection. It's a long list of them too.

A academic powerhouse but an emotional wreck. (A ruined fortress of knowledge, perhaps.)

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
A high degree of apathy.
It's very hard for me to actually care about anything. That makes school a bit of a problem.

Birras

Jun 19, 2008
My Achillies Heel is my Achillies tendon. No, seriously, I was in a car accident and a bit of glass tore through half of my Achillies tendon. Son of a *****, that hurt!

CymTyr

Mar 22, 2009
My mind is my achilles heel. Sometimes I will perceive actions, reactions, or patterns that aren't really there. I have to rethink something a couple of times if I know my mind's acting up.

T-Blade

Jun 12, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Laziness. I could do loads of stuff, I just can't be arsed.
This, I could go all the way to brixton meaning taking the train to London bridge then going on the underground, To Brixton academy... And seeing Eagles of Death Metal live But I cant be fucked.

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
my heel lol

also the fact that if i over think something i drift off. which completely fucks me over in school.

also my ability to stop caring. cuz i don't control it it just sort of happens. also i have bad grammar.

and bullets. bullets are also a weakness of mine.

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
I guess I'm too much of a nice person, I get stepped on and taken advantage off all the time, just because I like to have people at least content.

On the COMPLETE flip side, I am also a very violent person. I don't like beat my wife or anything like that, but I don't break up fights, I FINISH them.

Macropter

Dec 8, 2008
I'm incredibly lazy, and I'm a procrastinator. You can be sure I won't finish anything until the night before it's due. I'm even to lazy to completely type out a

Eneljie

Jun 10, 2009
literally, my Achilles heel is my body, after all, if you shoot it, I'm pretty much down for the count. Mentally however, I'd have to say movies like the SAW series... seriously, that stuff hurts alot!

DRADIS C0ntact

Mar 26, 2009
Sindre1 said:
I am paranoid :/
So am I, but I don't consider it a weakness. By automatically assuming other people are out to harm you, it helps you better prepare to deal with the people that actually are.

Anyways, I'd say my biggest weakness is that I don't care to form relationships with people. It's probably due to the fact that I never had any true friends throughout middle/high school and college. 90% of the people I knew back then blew me off or had me around solely to poke fun at. As a result of that, I guess I grew such a thick shell that I really just don't care about getting close to people. A lot of people hate to be alone. But me...being alone is the only time that I feel completely at peace. My wife hates that about me. Yeah...I'm married, go figure...