What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Lawful Good for me
Apparently, I'm similar to Abe Lincoln in terms of lawfulness and kindness, that's interesting. . .

Nikajo

Feb 6, 2009
44.4% Good
23.1% Chaotic

Neutral Good

Thought I'd be more chaotic than that. Oh well!

Deviltongue

Feb 2, 2008
Neutral Evil. Sounds about right.

You are 30.6% Evil.
You are 23.1% Chaotic.

EDIT: Jesus H Christ. Most of you are Good, Freaking me out here.

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
It was too long i didnt do it, i did the first page and i wasnt a dick but i did take certine opprotunities when they were hepful

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
You are 66.7% Good.
You are 41% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good

Damn that was a looooooooong frikin' quiz.

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
You are 55.6% Good.
You are 64.1% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good

Thought as much, though I figured I'd be more "Good" than "Lawful".

Skeleton Jelly

Nov 1, 2009
You are 19.4% Evil.
You are 30.8% Chaotic.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

You follow your own personal whims. You are first and foremost an individualist. You value your own freedom and liberty but won't necessarily strive to protect that of others'. You hate restrictions, challenge traditions, and shun authority. You may be at times unpredictable, but your actions are not random or without thought.
You are the stereotypical ?Free Spirit.? You feel truly free from both society's restrictions and the zeal of a do-gooder.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Dr. Frankenstein, Dr. Moreau, Tarzan, and Tyler Durden.

At least I'm not a quarter evil :D

Proctorninja

Apr 15, 2009
You are 63.9% Good.
You are 0% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

thats really weird cuz besides this test i always get chaotic good or chaotic evil hmmm my moods might swing too much sometimes

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
You are 88.9% Good.
You are 46.2% Lawful.
As a lawful good person, you tend to act as you are expected to. You tell the truth, keep your word, help those in need, and speak out against injustice. You believe that the guilty deserve to be punished. You believe in bringing good to the most people possible while doing a minimum amount of harm. You are stern but fair.
You are the stereotypical ?Crusader.? You combine honor and compassion.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Superman, Abraham Lincoln, Phileas Fogg, Captain Picard, Sherlock Holmes, and The Tick (who is also sometimes revered to be ?Lawful Stupid.?
Hmmmm, i actually like this.

Hallow'sEve

Sep 4, 2008
True Neutral
5.6 Evil
7.7 Chaotic

True Neutral:
You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

GBlair88

Jan 10, 2009
You are 33.3% Good.
You are 17.9% Lawful.

Apparently I'm devoted to helping others. I do help people sometimes but I wouldn't say I was devoted to it.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
test said:
You are 52.8% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical "Benefactor." You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.
Yeah, nothing shocking or unexpected.