What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
You are 47.2% Good.
You are 20.5% Lawful.[HEADING=3]Alignment: Neutral Good[/HEADING]

I remember that last time I did an alignment quiz I got Lawful Good, which seems right to me. Me thinks I'm starting to act less lawfully. Dun DUN DUUUUUNNNNNN!!! "I thought I told you to stop doing that!".

googleit6

May 12, 2010
I am Lawful Good.
I was 61% Good and 35% Lawful.
They compared me with Sherlock Holmes, Superman, etc.
(I forgot to copy and paste the results, so I had to guess... oops.) :)

MinishArcticFox

Jan 4, 2010
Hmmm most of the questions were rather vague but it was fun none-the-less I ended up being true neutral just like I thought.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
58.3% Good
30.8% Lawful
I'm apparently like Abraham Lincoln, Superman, The Tick, and Sherlock Holmes.
I'm badass.

Snow Fire

Fluffy Neko Kemono
Jan 19, 2009
You are 83.3% Good.
You are 15.4% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

I'm really all warm and fluffy.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Oh sweet I fall under the same category of Luke Skywalker!

69.4% Good
23.1% Bad

Good enough for me!

MajorKris

Aug 10, 2009
You are 69.4% Good.
You are 20.5% Lawful.

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.

animeconquerer

Apr 2, 2010
You are 11.1% Good.
You are 23.1% Lawful.

Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
You are 47.2% Good.
You are 2.6% Lawful.

Neutral good. It would have been interesting to see a poll here to see the spread. It seems to be clustered around NG leaning towards LG.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
25% Good
17.9% Lawful

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

Description of alignments are adapted from the Revised (v3.5) System Reference Document, and are presented in accordance with the Open Gaming License v1.0a.

That's pretty much who I am.

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
After that long-ass test:

You are 52.8% Good.
You are 0% Lawful.

Apparently, I am like Ghandhi. This makes me happy.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
Anything between True Neutral and Chaotic Evil.

Although frankly I don't believe in Evil and Good, so it kinda leaves rather limited choices.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
You are 13.9% Good.
You are 23.1% Lawful.