What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
I came out as True Neutral, I thought I would be Chaotic Neutral.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
0% Good and 15.4% Chaotic.
Alignment: True Neutral

The irony of it saying I am like Linus Torvalds (creator of Linux) and me actually using Linux.
Tis fitting though, I go with whatever is best no matter if people think it is good or evil.

The Eggplant

May 4, 2010
Yyyyeah, I've been Chaotic Neutral the last three or four times I've taken a quiz like this, so I'm just going to make an assumption here.

FretfulGnome

Jan 11, 2010
True Neutral

2.8% good
0% lawful

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

That's surprisingly close to my take on things.

T0BB0

Jul 14, 2009
0% Good
38.5% Chaotic

Chaotic Neutral, expected. Would've liked to get Lawful Evil though. Something so poetic about abusing a strict system to further your dark needs and enforce the continued suffering of those who fail to see the potential of the system... Alas, I lack the motivation myself...

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
You are 38.9% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.

Neutral Good!

Seems to be me. I like helping people, and I generally try to do the best I can for others.

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
true Neutral everybody loves me but gets annoyed when i dont pick sides

s0denone

Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
[HEADING=3]Alignment: Neutral Good[/HEADING]
You are 30.6% Good.
You are 7.7% Lawful.

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

I am the same as Indiana Jones. I can live with that :--)

Cool test, I think, even if as useless as every other personality test.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Lawful neutral, if I remember right. Examples were "the cop just doing his job" and Robocop.

Edit: From what I've seen in this thread this is a rather rare outcome.

Zannah

Jan 27, 2010
Me and my boyfriend both got Neutral Evil, with a slight tendency towards chaotic. Does that make us.. bad? :X

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
Chaotic Good or ?rebel?. A character that acts according to his conscience, without cases of what others may think of him. He lives his life, but that does not stop him from being nice and kind. He believes in goodness and right of everyone, but does not like the laws or rules. He hates people who bully others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral precepts which, although good, are not necessarily in agreement with those of his company.

This is the best alignment there is imo.

although in that particular quiz i got True Neutral...
You are 13.9% Good.
You are 2.6% Lawful.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
True Neutral.

You are 0% Good.
You are 20.5% Chaotic.

Can't get much more neutral than 0%, haha.