Whats your desktop background picture?

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Good old plague mask.

The Earth tones work well with my overall motif.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Aby_Z said:
Skullkid4187 said:
Aby_Z said:
Dang you sure love NEON GENESIS EVANGELLION! OT: I've posted my background picture already on the other threads JUST like this
Several things:

1) If you're just now getting that, there's just no help for you my friend.

2) There's only 1 'L' in Evangelion.

3) Yes, I do so love it. I really have to get to reading the manga...
Oh I've known! Really? And you haven't read it?

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Right now it's Sam Fisher sneaking up on 2 Chinese guards with his SC 20K with the Splinter Cell logo in the top right corner. It changes commonly, but I've had this one for about a week.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Skullkid4187 said:
Aby_Z said:
Skullkid4187 said:
Aby_Z said:
Dang you sure love NEON GENESIS EVANGELLION! OT: I've posted my background picture already on the other threads JUST like this
Several things:

1) If you're just now getting that, there's just no help for you my friend.

2) There's only 1 'L' in Evangelion.

3) Yes, I do so love it. I really have to get to reading the manga...
Oh I've known! Really? And you haven't read it?
I can't read manga on a desktop computer; just doesn't feel right. Once I get me a laptop it'll be a possibility. I know that the manga is fairly different and unfinished as of yet, but it came after the anime so I don't feel as bad not reading it yet.

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
My desktop image changes every 10 seconds, here's a couple of them.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009

I've had that set as my desktop for quite some time, found it funny so I used it.

the_god_father_87

Oct 19, 2008
I never use other peoples wallpaper I make and use my own. Here is two I made for my self a few months ago. What can I say I love Photoshop :)

MyGameWallpapers [http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ffoI9uikcDffwXPhwXhcow?feat=embedwebsite]

MyGameWallpapers [http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/0DLrX_aKQ9hAI3xeAL67IQ?feat=embedwebsite]

Miffmoff

Aug 31, 2009

HELP - how do you put them into a little "spoiler" window, it looks a bit ungainly compared to all the others

water_cat1

Mar 30, 2010
I have a protoss mothership in the clouds surrounded by mutalisks, with some unique rainmeter graphs and stuff.

edit:
Base picture found here [http://www.starcraft2forum.org/images/news/storymothership.jpg]

aaron552

Jun 11, 2008
I have a whole folder of backgrounds that Windows 7 cycles through. Currently
[/spoiler]
Icons are usually hidden

Museli

Nin!
Aug 12, 2009
Although I haven't played it for at least two years, my backgrounds are still a rotation of artwork from Magic: the Gathering. I still regularly visit the official site for new backgrounds, and use Wallpaper master to switch it on startup. Todays wallpaper is Ith, High Arcanist by Zoltan Boros & Gabor Szikszai. Lots of blue, and a scary purple dude.

Delicious Anathema

Aug 25, 2009
Marilyn Monroe Rulz. [http://mi9.com/datawallpapers/data/9/773/marilyn-monroe-1600x1200-001-4111/marilyn-monroe_1600x1200.jpg]

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
It's a really weird tiger. I got it off an Old Spice commercial. I'll post a picture as soon as I figure it out.

Carbonic Penguin

Jul 7, 2009
GrimTuesday said:
At this moment in time it is this.

It's Sean Bean as Ned Stark in the upcoming A Song of Ice and Fire series.

I've also been know to use this.

Anyone who can guess what minor character from A Song of Ice and Fire is in the second picture gets a cookie.
OH! Three doggies... torturing... is it... what's his name... the Tickler? That guy with Gregor... 'Where's the gold. Where's the Lightning Lord?' Is it that guy?