What's your favorite SSBB Character?

PaulaG

Jun 16, 2009
Link, for the express purpose of beating the stuffing out of Zelda, the useless twit.

Narcunknown

Mar 21, 2009
Ness. God the PK fire is fun to spam... I wish they still had Mewtwo. I was infamous for annoying the hell out of every one with him... his Up b was insanely fast. lucas.
final word, Lucas

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Marth, although he was a damn-sight better in SSBM. He was perfect for juggling opponents and for keeping enemies just at the tip of the blade where it did massive damage.

Wolf. Weird choice, I know, but he's a fast tank. Took me a while to get used to him, I'll admit, but once I did it basically became a match of people going on the defensive; then I'd just pound them to bits.

Lucario was also someone I played as for a while, until I discovered wolf. He was mostly a rebound after I got bored as Marth. It was his grace that got to me, the way he seemed to move so slowly and controlled, whenever I play him it just seems easier to get the timing right. His Final Smash is arse, but he's not a bad player.

Oddly, I find that whatever character I play as pretty much uses the "A" attacks and little else, 'sept the odd grab for too defensive opponents, or a counter/reflector shield when caught in a tight spot.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Pit, Pikachu, Link and Lucario. ...Blowing yourself up to oneshot as Lucario is fun. =)

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
Meta Knight, because I can chain together a lot of damage, well, at least more than other characters.

Runner up = toon link

Psypherus

Feb 11, 2009
megapenguinx said:
Sonic because he's so cheap it's hard not to win.
I always end up speeding of the goddamned edge with Sonic. Too speedy for his own good.

And my character was always Kirby.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
Lucario because he has the best style. He looks the coolest, and his Final Smash just looks so pure awesome. In his white fur he looks even cooler.

But for skill-wise, Pit. I can easily kill level nines (especially on Stamina), and his moves are really good. His side dodge is hugely fast, and his final smash is good for percentage matches. I call him Pit of Death if he's in the black costume.

Then Toon Link because his moves are just plain fun to use. The bomb and boomerang can be helpful, and quite fun to use. Can't really explain why. His side dodge is pretty slow though. But I do love him in his black form or red suit form.

And normal Link sucks compared to Toon Link.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Falco is my favorite character is Super Smash Bros. Melee...if that counts for anything in this thread; I don't have a Wii.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
My fav character in SSBB? well here are mein decisions and my explanations as to why

1. Captain Olimar..i'm fairly good with him and i love throwing Pikmin at everyone

2. Solid Snake...Weapons and projectiles and i can put everyone in a sleeper hold then smash them

3. Wario...he eats everything then can kill you with a fart enough said

4. Luigi...attacks that can cause devastating damage when hit properly

5. Kirby..i can eat people and steal powers

and there you have em my favorite SSBB fighters

sooperg

Feb 25, 2009
samus for her "wtf just hit me??" zero beam and the fact you can throw the zero suit. and, i know it's stupid and probably sexist, but because ZSS is hoooooooooooot.
Solid snake (lol at the name!) because of weapons and projectiles.
and metaknight for extremely close rang combat.

Glover09

Jun 19, 2009
Partial to Pikachu, mainly because it is funny as hell to see classic Nintendo caracters get repeatedly zapped by a little yellow mouse, ESPECIALLY MARIO.