What's your favorite tabletop RPG?

animeconquerer

Apr 2, 2010
Just want to know what your favorite pen and paper RPG, or RPG system is. Just to get it out of the way, mine is D&D.

SouthpawFencer

Jul 5, 2010
The last few RPGs I've been in have been a mixture of Vampire: The Masquerade, Mage: The Ascension, and Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

Generally, the players were either Mages or shapeshifters (any vampire PC would have ended up sitting out half the game as the rest of the characters did things in daylight) who interacted with members of all the supernatural classes.

The Amber Diceless RolePlaying Game can also be fun, especially since the rules are simple enough that you can do play in restaurants or while chatting online without the needing the rulebooks.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Warhammer is the only one I've ever played. It was decent fun, but I preferred to just paint the models instead of playing. ^_^

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
Mine used to be D&D, but man is Vampire: the Masquerade awesome. I've been playing it a lot lately, and now I'm really into it. I also played a crocodile Changing Breed in an all-out supernatural World of Darkness game, and that was quite a blast as well.

So all in all, White Wolf towers over WotC when it comes to tabletop RPGs for me.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
PsychoticForesight said:
Vampire the Masquerade is mine.
Hands down on that one! Was a hardcore tabletop D&D player and sold my soul to VTM the first moment I played it!

bleh002

Jan 8, 2010
All Flesh Must Be Eaten!

I love the character creation. It helps you really flesh your character out. Also, it deals with zombies.