whats your favourite movie quote?

AnonymouZero

Oct 23, 2009
most of pulp fiction script is my favorite quotable.

The one that, as a kid, left me thinking, OH NO HE DIDN'T! was Wolf, when saying:

"That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10. (nine mintues thirty-seven minutes later...)"

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
"Do you still deny my godhood? Keep your own God! In fact, now might be a good time to pray to him! For I saw Satan as he fell from Heaven...LIKE LIIIIIGHTNIIIING!!!!!!!!"

Who ordered the Large Ham and Cheese on Rye? [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HamAndCheese]

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
kesslerparadox52 said:
And, also this whole bit:
Creedy: Defiant to the end, huh? You won't cry like him, will you? You're not afraid of death. You're like me.
V: The only thing that you and I have in common, Mr. Creedy, is we're both about to die.
Creedy: How do you imagine that's gonna happen?
V: With my hands around your neck.
Creedy: Bollocks. Whatchya gonna do, huh? We've swept this place. You've got nothing. Nothing but your bloody knives and your fancy karate gimmicks. We have guns.
V: No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer be standing, because if I am you'll all be dead before you've reloaded.
Creedy: That's impossible. Kill him.
[the fingermen open fire on V, but he still stands after their clips are empty]
V: My turn.
[V proceeds to kill all fingermen with his knives before they manage to reload]
Creedy: [desperately shooting at the approaching V] Die! Die! Why won't you die?... Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

I just copied all this from a web site, btw. It's not like I have it all memorized.

Anyway, V For Vendetta KICKS FUCKING ASS.
Thats one of my favourite scenes, its so matrix-esque. And saying the 5th of November rhyme at the beginning, i know it off by heart haha.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Never tell me the odds. "Star Wars"

If you can't do something smart, do something right. "Firefly"

Aitruis

Mar 4, 2009
Also...

"AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every mothafucka in the room, accept no substitute."

"He puts one of your men in the hospital, you put one of his in the MORGUE! THAT'S the Chicago way, and THAT'S how you get Capone."

Smoke and a pancake up for grabs....

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Aitruis said:
Also...

"AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every mothafucka in the room, accept no substitute."

"He puts one of your men in the hospital, you put one of his in the MORGUE! THAT'S the Chicago way, and THAT'S how you get Capone."

Smoke and a pancake up for grabs....
Jackie Brown and Untouchables

Rahheemme

Aug 2, 2009
"My ass may be dumb...but I AIN'T no dumbass..."
Samuel L. Jackson from Jackie Brown, that one Tarantino movie that nobody saw.

Edit: Er...according to the post above me...that one Tarantino movie ALMOST nobody saw.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
"Life is but flesh on bone convulsing above the ground." Although not a spoken line, it still counts as a quote. A tower of cookies if you guess it (and also my eternal respect).
Rahheemme said:

Edit: Er...according to the post above me...that one Tarantino movie ALMOST nobody saw.
But...Jackie Brown is awesome!

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Rahheemme said:

Aside from Hostel, I've seen everything that quentin has been attached to and mostly loved it. Jackie Brown is actually one of my favorites by him, hell I even like True Romance and Four Rooms (I'd quote the dialogue between Hopper and Walken but it uses that certain N word. THAT is awesome qoute material)

Red Right Hand

Squatter
Feb 23, 2009
revjay said:
37! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!!

In a row?
Clerks, love that film,

My favourite quote is,
"I thought that during the tenure of our friendship, I had made it abundantly clear that I know jack shit."

Tekyro

Aug 10, 2009
"Don't do it, Snake!"
"The name's Pliskin"

Several other quotes from Escape From New York/L.A, but that's my personal favourite.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned."

dazdex

Aug 20, 2008
"Pete......Pete............Pete"
"OI PRICK"

Gotta love Shaun of the Dead.

"Now that's what I call a close encounter"

"Yippie Ki Yay Mother Fucker"

"Welcome to the party pall"

"Sir this line is for emergency calls only"
"No fucking shit lady, do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza"

And many more from Die Hard, only the first one.

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Just thought of another one, bloody love that movie. I've bought it like 5 times what with all the re-releases and the switch to dvd, etc.

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.

Saul B

Feb 9, 2009
Dirty Harry of course!
'I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?'