What's your favourite music to kick ass to?

Apocalypse0Child

May 21, 2009
Everyone I know talks about what they like to listen to when they're driving, and it's alright for a while... but I want to know what get's people in the mood to kick some serious ass. Whether it's Halo, CoD, Doom or Smash Bros Brawl, what songs get you in a fighting mood?

5 for me would be,
Down With The Sickness - Disturbed
Indestructible - Disturbed
Only One - Slipknot
Till I Collapse - Eminem
Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold

*Edit*
Yea.. The title was a massive failure, but at least we got some cheap laughs out of it xD

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
OP, I recommend editing your title, otherwise you'll get a lot of answers like this...
EvilPicnic said:
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
To kick ass to, especially when it comes to fighting games, I bast t.a.T.u., for the lulz. If I need a warsong, I generally go with any Children of Bodom song. They pump you the fuck up.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
House of Pain - Jump Around. You know, because of the lyrics. It's just awesome to sing along with while crushing opponents.

At least, that's in regards to videogames. Not a violent person, so no real life fighting music.

Apocalypse0Child

May 21, 2009
Just_A_Glitch said:
OP, I recommend editing your title, otherwise you'll get a lot of answers like this...
EvilPicnic said:
To kick ass to, especially when it comes to fighting games, I bast t.a.T.u., for the lulz. If I need a warsong, I generally go with any Children of Bodom song. They pump you the fuck up.
Yea, I didn't realise the typo, guess it serves me for talking to my girlfriend while writing forum topics Dx

Thread title editted.*

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
Did you mean kick ass?

Anyway heavy metal or rock music always does it for me.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I don't have any music to kiss ass to, besides I don't ever kiss ass I'd rather die.

Now kick ass music I do have and my favorite song to kick ass to is

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
EvilPicnic said:
Pahahaha! Thread Win.
Apocalypse0Child said:
Just_A_Glitch said:
EvilPicnic said:
Yea, I didn't realise this posted, so i made a new topic, will delete this one now... I fail Dx
Just edit the title mate.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
I don't know,I've been quite obsessed with Homestuck since I started reading it two days ago.

That aside,this is still an awesome song to be kicking ass to.

Jonsbax

May 4, 2010
Apocalypse0Child said:
Just_A_Glitch said:
EvilPicnic said:
Yea, I didn't realise this posted, so i made a new topic, will delete this one now... I fail Dx
Fail? This is probably the best topic title I've ever seen.

As for the actual question I don't really have an answer. I've had the luck of mostly playing games with decent music so whatever happens to be playing is usually fitting for the ass kicking at the moment. Never really thought of playing music over a game.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Depends on whose ass I intend to kiss... which, for the most part, ain't going to happen.

As for 'kicking' ass, then the first thing that came to mind was, oddly:

And then, the soundtrack to this set of fights:

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
The orchestral Deus Ex theme is a recent addition to my kickass music collection, but other contenders include The Battle of Lil' Slugger by Danny Baranowsky, God's Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash, and Seventeen Years by Ratatat.

Daggedawg

Dec 8, 2010
To this, I can kick anyone's ass. In fact, I won't even need to, because they are already dead.

sgt. soap mctavish

Jun 13, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5PDDP8bde4 <- Mash out posse - Robbin' hoods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=887F_FqAkj4 <- Blood II OTS- Bloodness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_5_x1IUA8 <- Pendulum- Slam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoUq4s4WiLc <- Battlefield 2 OTS- MEC Faction theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl40AmLv5BU <- Black OTS- main theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHKlADWIw1w&list=FLI4nsDITmOXZSE26hnGuPig&index=63&feature=plpp <- TTGL OST - Nikopol

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
This is the song that plays in my head when i'm kicking ass and taking names. I find that it's very very appropriate.

Apocalypse0Child

May 21, 2009
SextusMaximus said:
EvilPicnic said:
Pahahaha! Thread Win.
Apocalypse0Child said:
Just_A_Glitch said:
EvilPicnic said:
I did, I'm fairly new to actually using forums lol, haven't quite got a grip on how things work yet.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
A soundtrack of Slayer is compulsory for playing Doom, after the first level.

"At Doom's Gate" rocks too much to miss out on.

Nov 28, 2007
There can only be two answers for me. First one is "Bodies" by Drowning Pool. Second, and far more kick-ass, is "Techno Syndrome", aka the Mortal Kombat theme.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Apocalypse0Child said:
SextusMaximus said:
EvilPicnic said:
Pahahaha! Thread Win.
Apocalypse0Child said:
Just_A_Glitch said:
EvilPicnic said:
I did, I'm fairly new to actually using forums lol, haven't quite got a grip on how things work yet.
Sure mate, no worries :)