What's your favourite Yahtzee quote?

CHIMP MAGNET

Mar 1, 2010
mine is defiantly "leaves you emotionally drained yet satisfied, like f**king a burning dolphin!"

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
"I literally fucked her brains out!"

"'I'm not a fanboy' Yes you are!"

"As the exasperated panda breeder said to the last panda on Earth 'Fuck that!'"

"As the doubtful onlooker said to the man building the first feces powered airplane 'That shit will not fly!'"

And, if course "Pants on head retarded"

Take your pick.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
Might be "Either you've got the wrong address or you're projecting so hard you could point yourself at a wall and show off power point presentations."

Either that or "This shit will not beat me."

Or maybe "Yes I'd like to skip this level, and then maybe I could wash my massive vagina."

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Too many

"Yes I'm talking to you, Adrian!"

Or something about taking Sonic out behind the chemical shed...

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
"Never stick your dick in a pudding. It may still be good pudding and you could spend all day defending that, but no one's gonna eat it because YOU STUCK YOUR DICK IN IT!"

Always makes me laugh, no matter what mood I'm in.

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
I could tell you about the penis extension gun which pins enemies to walls with half a tree but I'd much rather tell you about the gun which shoots shurikans and lightning, yes shurikans and lightning, I wish I could make shit like this up, it shoots shurikans and lightning, it could only be more awesome if it had tits and was on fire!

Slavik_91

May 2, 2009
"The kuckiness of the kucko-metter has reached some sort of singularity!"

and

"All you need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning - I wish I could think something like that up.It shoots shurikens and lightning! It could only be more awesome if it had tits and was on fire!"

Gah, ninja'd, though your quote isn't that much accurate :p

Apr 19, 2010
"Yes maybe I'll skip this level, then I'll eat a few French Fancies, and maybe take a lovely scented bath to clean my massive vagina. Now get out the fuckin way this shit will not beat me."

MEEBO17

Mar 3, 2010
"You know girls, those mysterious creatures you see on the bus and have their own bathrooms, and spray stingy liquid in your face if you get too close"

Harkonnen64

Jul 14, 2010
Pretty much every word that comes out of his mouth; the only one I can vividly remember right now is this:
"...sit there and watch the cutscene, thinking, "Gee, I wish I could be having that much fun right now."

Also: "I am a monster truck that walks like a man!"

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
Slavik_91 said:
"The kuckiness of the kucko-metter has reached some sort of singularity!"

and

"All you need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning - I wish I could think something like that up.It shoots shurikens and lightning! It could only be more awesome if it had tits and was on fire!"

Gah, ninja'd, though your quote isn't that much accurate :p
I thought mine was pretty much exact. Certainly once I got to the part about the shuriken and lightning. I'd check to see who was right but it is now 10 past midnight and Mum is in the room nextdoor. Maybe I'll do it if I remember in the morning

Harkonnen64 said:
Pretty much every word that comes out of his mouth; the only one I can vividly remember right now is this:
"...sit there and watch the cutscene, thinking, "Gee, I wish I could be having that much fun right now."

Also: "I am a monster truck that walks like a man!"
I am squirting testosterone out of my nipples

Slavik_91

May 2, 2009
"Btw yes my new vagina it's growing out nicely, thank you for asking." - Yahtzee on the sims 3

Well it goes more like this:

"I could tell you about the penis extension gun that pins baddies to walls with entire trees but all you need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning-I wish I could make something like this up. it shoots shurikens and lightning, it could only be more awesome if it had tits and was on fire!"

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
It would have to be 'FUCK THIS SHIT' while the text on the video reads 'BOTHER THIS NONSENSE'.

(...Or something to that effect.)

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
"Absolutely sub-lime from start to finish, and I will jam forks into my eyes if I ever use those words to describe anything ever again. You might say it's stupid to love a video game but *raises middle fingers* fuck you Portal's great and if you don't like it you must be STUPID."
*end credits*

xRagnarok19 said:
"Yes maybe I'll skip this level, then I'll eat a few French Fancies, and maybe take a lovely scented bath to clean my massive vagina. Now get out the fuckin way this shit will not beat me."
Which video is that one from? I know I've heard it but I forget what game...