Whats your Finishing move/Trump card?

MoD1212

Feb 2, 2010
This is it, down to the wire just you and the prick thats been in your way since the beginning of the game/movie/book and its time to finally end things....

soo escapists, what move do you pull out?

for me being a long time Street fighter fan, with a couple years watchin DBZ, the shinku-hadoken/kamahamaha-ish big energy beam/fire ball is always a personal favorite. That or a flurry of blade strikes that leave a faded image after the last strike (see Link's smash hit for example)

shmagiggywokka

Sep 29, 2008
My body would tense up in a relaxed but warlike pose, eyes closed rising into the air slowly. As I open my eyes they glow a hot white, gravity in the immediate vicinity has taken a short break (floating hair, rocks etc.). Then a shockwave blasts from my chest outward in all directions as I thrust my arms out to the sides. As I return to the ground, my eyes return to normal.

:{>

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
My best and only move. It involves making sarcastic quips in between being repeatedly punched in the face.

I call it the Giant Fucking Idiot maneuver.

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
FALCON---PUUUUNCH!!!

My fist gathers incredible strength, every cell in my body tingling with energy and excitement. I throw the fist, with such speed that the air around it combusts into an eagle, made entirely of flames, and just like that I win over death.

Sep 13, 2010
A palm strike to the chest propelling my foe through nearby buildings or mountains. simple yet elegant.

DiabloBub666

Aug 1, 2010
I rush up to the opponent in a speedy blur until I'm one inch away from their face. And then I poke them in various pressure points with such force and speed that they don't notice the pain until they're on the ground, paralyzed and in agony. Then I summon chains from the ground [using my magical powers] to hold their limbs, neck, and waist. Then, with one spread palm facing their helpless, bound, agonized form, I say "Good-bye" with a devious smile on my face and an insane look in my eyes...

And the finisher is a secret. Poison dart? Energy blast? Serpents extending from the arm? Do I reach into their chest and grab their worthless heart? Perhaps I suck their soul, their very essence, out from their corporeal bodies. Lightning strikes. Visualize what you like.

Kikyoo

Apr 16, 2008
I love the Dragon form style finisher from Dragon Warrior 1
You knock me down
I get back up stronger than before and wreck your face
That is my favorite finisher

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Knife in the throat, spin and cut their chest open, then send them flying with something akin to a Force push.

EDIT: Hey, 6000th post. Go me!