Whats your Finishing move/Trump card?

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
I would first punch him a few good times in the face to start off. Then I would do a Lui Kang dragon punch through his chest. I would then make sure that when he falls over he falls off a giant cliff.

Ulixes Dimon

Jul 25, 2010
I raise both arms straight up to the sky, as if lifting a great weight, then swing them down straight out and humorously. For a moment nothing occurs.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
franconbean said:

Activate Koth's -5 ability. I get a Machine gun for the rest of the game.
Hilarious Koth counter:

Anyway, my finisher:

Impractical? Maybe. But since this is in an Izzet deck, I can literally spam counterspells until I get the perfect scenario to use Reroute.

Alternatively, Might Sliver. Yes, I went there.

Shadowtek

Jul 30, 2008
mine would be simple. A 6-8 inch blade jabbed into the stomach at an upward angle puncturing the diaphragm and slicing open the bottom of the lungs.

MadCapMunchkin

Charismatic Stallion
Apr 23, 2010
I make a phonecall...just one...

Which brings me this...

"My Enemies, please meet the Generalissimo of Your Ass Kickings. Doctor, please meet my Enemies..."

Then I sit back with a tub of popcorn and watch the Oncoming Storm...

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
I probably shouldn't link the video, but it involves a fully erected penis and a shoving motion into their eye.

I wonder if this is to raunchy for the Escapist.

Edit: Or if I'm feeling really creative, pull an Oldboy on him.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
The power back hand.

Or I'll call in a favour and begin Operation: Tank Smash.

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
Currently it's to get Thor literally God smacked all about Asgard but usually it's the insanely difficult to pull off (until I learned how to buffer moves while airborne) yet extremely satisfying Shin Shoryuken and has been since it first showed up in Capcom Vs. SNK 2EO nice to see it in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Expensive tho'.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i phase my hand into their head and break part of their brain with my fingernail. When i am generous i just kill them.
And when i am in maniac kill mode i put on my insane grin and start by stimulating pain central...

man i should stop playing MK