What's your flirt tactic?

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Um...be myself? I never realized it and I don't get it, but everyone around me says I'm really flirty. I don't think I am, it's just how I act. Yeah....issues with the fiancee on this one. -_-

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
DarkRyter said:
I just turn my swag on.
Good man. Ever forgotten to turn it off? Its a bad thing, you wake up completely COVERED in girls.

OP: Seriously? I haven't flirted in a while, for about half a year :p I usually just tell jokes though. It either gets their attention or disgusts them. If it disgusts them, we definitely are not compatible.

I remember one time I was at a party and this girl who was pretty good (i'd give her a 7/10 on that archaic scale) looking was watching two people kiss while talking to me. I said (with my jokey voice) "fancy trying to beat their time" as they had been kissing for a good five minutes.

Turned out, she did fancy trying to beat their time. I started kissing her at 9pm and at 5am the next day we were still making out every 10 minutes.

So yeah, comedy. It works guys.

(Also, the jokey voice is really a curse. Try saying thanks for a present while having my voice, you sound like you're taking the piss)

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Be myself, I know no other way on how to act. Myself though is several different personalities, I don't have the disorder I'm just odd.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
I just be myself, I'm ridiculously flirty anyway. Sly over, say Hi, stick a pointless "break the ice conversation" throw in a few witticisms get on to the subject of stuff she likes, hopefully have an engaging conversation and then offer the ol' phone number if it went well. Boom.

Unless it's at a club in which case, render myself rather drunk, make eyes at the person I like, chuck in some smiles, if I get them back, dance a bit closer until we're dancing together. Then buy her a drink. Boom x2

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
I either a) Just tell them I'm interested in them and see what happens.
or b) Come up with a stupidly over elaborate way of starting a conversation.

both work but option "a" wastes less time, electricity and hammers.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kocc-OrlJ2c

This dance. And the others which aren't seen on the trailer.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
If they're British and have a sense of humour, you can move up next to them and ask "d'you want pumped?" in a Scottish accent.

They will know what this means.