What's your Halloween costume this year??

Ruzzian Roulette

Dec 23, 2008
Going as a Klokateer, one of the bodyguards of the most Metal band in the world, Dethklok.

Easy costume, but freaking awesome.

G-Dragon

May 1, 2009
albert wesker (midnight) from resident evil five. and even though he doesn't use it, i even made a hydra triple barrel shotgun from some boards and copper pipe i found sitting in my garage.

EDIT
Ok, i figured out how to post pics, so here's me in my Wesker costume, no gun though

<spoiler=Wesker picture>

skraeling

Sep 15, 2008
I am going as beaker. Of course ill have the labcoat, I just havnt borrowed one from work yet.

gentleben

Mar 7, 2008
I'm going as a Ninja Turtle. I look forward to serving drinks to some munted kids and watching their reaction.

Captain_Caveman

Mar 21, 2009
I'm putting on my Batman t-shirt and handing out candy; otherwise im going to be playing poker w/ some friends. maybe go out for some orange beers after the ToTers are all gone.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
I am thinking on grabbing black sunglasses (or paint one black) get cardboard sliver big enough to cover my eyes and paint it black. glue the cardboard to the glasses (with eye holes) and just go as a person with their idenity concealed.

YEAH to bumping this post!

Superbeast

Bound up the dead triumphantly!
Jan 7, 2009
Though Halloween isn't huge in the UK, I'm at university and there's a party on tomorrow night.

I'm probably going to go as Alex from A clockwork Orange - I know where I can get a bowler hat and the shirt, a stick/cane shouldn't be too difficult, but the trousers and braces might be an issue (as will attaching fake eyeballs to shirt cuffs). Plus it's an excuse for me to get a new pair of Doc Martins :D

If I really can't find the stuff I need (going shopping on the morning of the event, classy and reliable as ever) then I'll grab some combats, a white T-shirt and those boots, then splash the T with a lot of fake blood and war my Russian gas-mask. Nightmare to party in, but still it's a costume.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
This year, I will tear apart a white shirt, splatter some fake blood on it, apply 'appropriate' facial make up and be one of the Infected from 28 Days Later :D

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I picked up this weird pumpkin bobblehead costume. It's pretty cool.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I have an actual suit of heavy leather armor built for SCA heavy combat with an 18 gage steel Spartan gladiator helmet. I just need the round shield and a spear, and it is good to go, or I could just wear the armor. That or I have a friend who I was considering pairing up with and dressing up as Mario and Luigi, though I am favoring the armor.