What's your Halloween costume this year??

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Geez... with what I have just lying around, I could be the 'Luger-wielding masked East German Democratic republic Officer'
Or I could wear a gas mask. Cold War gasmask.

Stalk3rchief

Sep 10, 2008
I have a burger king mask, and it's not the cheap kind. This is the rubber one that covers your entire head and so on. But, since I don't have the awesome robes and such to match, I'm going to wrap the mask around something and carry his head around like a trophy.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
I'm not sure what I should be...

I could use some ideas if people are posting!

z0nbie

Jan 20, 2009
Zombie Were-prechaun-pire ( A leprechaun who was bitten by a vampire who was attacked by a were wolf ... then killed and came back as a zombie )

Landblom

Sep 14, 2009
goodwithwords08 said:
Title says it all, I'm going to be Ichigo Kurosaki (if you know your manga then you know who that is).
Aw man thats a sweet idea for a holloween costume. I'm going in the lines of anime myself as in the protaginist of Persona 3. Sure its a game but its got anime cut scenes.

Emilin_Rose

Aug 8, 2009
I'm just wearing a shadow the hedgehog noming your head hat, cat ears, and an anime con tshirt, carrying my shadow plushie, and going as a weaboo.

goodwithwords08

Jul 8, 2009
notoriouslynx said:
I made this topic already few days ago.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.145303

Someone bump it if they like, I'm not.

Anyway, I'm going as a gangster. (mafia gangster, not the lame ghetto gangsters)
I'm sorry, I didn't see it anywhere.

DarkinWilder

Aug 31, 2009
Hannibal Lecter, while I'm still working at Subway (the restaurant). The idea of a serial killer/cannibal being associated with a family-type, smiley-faced franchise makes me laugh.

Sick boy

Feb 23, 2009
I dunno, I live in Australia, we don't really think much of halloween, so I haven't thought of anything yet but come closer to halloween I'll think of something. Probably something really basic and stupid.

BladeOfAkriloth

Jun 30, 2009
Arkham asylum joker. I JUST LOVE THAT TUX!. Purple tuxedo, kick-arse shoes, and by god, im getting my hair dyed green too!

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
Sick boy said:
I dunno, I live in Australia, we don't really think much of halloween, so I haven't thought of anything yet but come closer to halloween I'll think of something. Probably something really basic and stupid.
My friends having a Halloween party. She informed me of this and I was just "Why? We live in Australia, you don't need a reason to have a party." Buuuut apparently this is what people are doing these days. I'll probably just thrown something on 5 minutes before leaving and say its a costume... I know. I'll go as.. MYSELF!

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Against all my hopes and dreams probably same thing it was last year.

Guy With A HUGE Plastic Bag!

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
We don't dress up in costumes here in Norway... :(

If we did, I wouldn't have much to wear... I could wear my black cloak though, and say I am "evil Jesus" or something. Or better yet, have my girlfriend turn me into a zombie by the magic of makeup, then I could be Zombie Jesus :D