Whats your life goal?

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Play bass, or die trying (said like a true 50 cent style ganster[sub]note not a real gangster[/sub])

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
To get a job talking about games on the radio for a living. Like, reviews and discussion. Like this site.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
To get a job talking about games on the radio for a living. Like, reviews and discussion. Like this site.
Can I get in on that!?

Seriously though, after trying out two different college courses in two unrelated areas... I'm thinking of screwing the academic route and pursiung my writing.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
To become a published author.

Or, failing that, a reviewer of some sort. I've not really thought through my backup plan yet...

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Neurology... I don't know why, I just want to become a neurologist.

Still a long list of things to chose from however.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Primary goal: get some enjoyment out of the journey that is my life.

Optional goal: do something really great and positive, which will be remembered for ages due to it's sheer awesomeness. In art spehere, most likely.

Greyfox105 said:
The duty of this shell is to work towards Terran Unification.
There are many others, and we are all expendable.
Sorry dude, but i don't feel expendable today. If we were a cybernetic hive-mind, though...

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Jharry5 said:
To become a published author.

Or, failing that, a reviewer of some sort. I've not really thought through my backup plan yet...
Wow...that's exactly what I was going to post.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
Graduate, move to New Zealand and then write a thesis on the Cold War which university students will have to read as part of their course. However, there is a twist.... I will not write it like a failed novelist who goes on and on and on, whilst trying to be poetic but just making it unnecessarily difficult to really take any kind of usable knowledge from an entire book. I'm talking to you Arthur Marwick....

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
To become a photographer.

Of course, I'll probably end up living in a hole-in-the-wall apartment, eating ramen 3 meals a day and desperately trying to get a newspaper to look at my portfolio.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Kollega said:
Sorry dude, but i don't feel expendable today. If we were a cybernetic hive-mind, though...
I didn't know you were one of us.
Or if you really are one of us. Anyway, we have an objective, and if we must die for it...
Then so be it. It is the duty of Unificationists.