What's Your October 2010 Game Going To Be?

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Two Worlds 2? Really?

Wow, talk about a game that didn't deserve a sequel.

Anyway, there really isn't any games coming out that have grabbed my attention at all. Come October I'll still be waist deep into Elemental.

If I had to pick one though.... Maybe Vegas, but I've always been disappointed in Obsidian. Then there's Fable, but 2 was such a c***slap.

Yeah, I choose none of the above.

Xyliss

Mar 21, 2010
Well considering I need a car at some point in the next few months, the only game I am budgeting for is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in November...though I will eventually be getting Fallout and Fable 3, they can wait.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
New Vegas. I was thinking about Medal of Honor but from what I've heard and seen it just seems like a COD clone with the BC2 engine. It'll probably get bumped down into my Christmas backlog.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Obrien Xp said:
I'll still be playing Civ 5 over and over again from September.
This, Civ V coming September 24th means no time for other games until at least November.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Well fallout is the one I'm most certain to buy. but I'm actually really looking forward to Two Worlds 2, I mean the first one was such a hilarious failure that I'm interested to see what they're doing with it.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Yes, you haven't heard of it, and yes, you should.

I can't be bothered digging up screens, so I shall quote myself thusly:

In all these Autumn Games threads, noone ever mentions Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. That game looks so awesome. It's by Ninja Theory, the Heavenly Swords guys, and it's like Ico meets Jak and daxter meets Uncharted. That's probably my most anticipated game this Autumn, aside from maybe Okamiden. But that's just because it's Okami, and Okami beats all.

EDIT: hang on, I'm not done yet. It comes early October, and there are only two things that can happen with it. It'll crash and burn, with me and three other people having bought a copy, or it'll be sleeper hit of 2010, like Arkham Asylum last year. And it's gorgeous.

So here are some screens, because let's be honest, you don't have a clue what I'm talking about:

And you know what? Have some gameplay, too.

LesIsMore

Jul 22, 2008
"Fallout: New Vegas" is at the top of the list, though both "Vanquish" and "Splatterhouse" could be fun - I'll wait for demos and see how I like the style. Everything else looks like a sequel to games I didn't care much about.

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
All of them, it's my birthday at the end of the month, mwahahahahahaha! Well not all, but Vanquish and Fallout, I can't quite decide which one more. Oh and Blazblue!

Alumit

Mar 21, 2010
New Vegas for sure! xD Looks über badass and I can't wait to get back out to the wasteland again after Fallout 3 :D

Medal of Honour I might give a rent. :p

Peace~

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
When's Assassin's Creed Brotherhood coming out? Is that out in October or November? Because that's the only game I'm even vaguely interested in this autumn.

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
T-Bone24 said:
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Yes, you haven't heard of it, and yes, you should.

I can't be bothered digging up screens, so I shall quote myself thusly:

In all these Autumn Games threads, noone ever mentions Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. That game looks so awesome. It's by Ninja Theory, the Heavenly Swords guys, and it's like Ico meets Jak and daxter meets Uncharted. That's probably my most anticipated game this Autumn, aside from maybe Okamiden. But that's just because it's Okami, and Okami beats all.

EDIT: hang on, I'm not done yet. It comes early October, and there are only two things that can happen with it. It'll crash and burn, with me and three other people having bought a copy, or it'll be sleeper hit of 2010, like Arkham Asylum last year. And it's gorgeous.

So here are some screens, because let's be honest, you don't have a clue what I'm talking about:

And you know what? Have some gameplay, too.

Haven't heard of it? Are you kidding? This is probably the only site not advertising the damn game. Also, I love you right now because that vid convinced me to buy it, so pretty.