What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
Lionsfan said:
GeneralTwinkle said:
Jonluw said:
I'm known as that guy who is remarkably unknown despite his relatively large number of posts.
I thought you were well known for your very... unusual threads, although that was a few months ago.

OT: Don't have one.
Yeah you have a rep. You're the guy who stole Matthew94's James McCloud avatar
Heh, that's not permanent. The brovengers chat just got very weird for a while, and almost everyone stole someone else's avatar. I'm changing back now though, this avatar is weird.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Xpwn3ntial said:
sky14kemea said:
Not sure, hopefully a positive one?

Though I remember once being referred to as "That jerk Mod who hates ponies."

But hey, all publicity is good publici- *breaks down crying*
Holy crap I didn't recognize you at first.

Wait, you hated the ponies? This is news to me. I mean, I hate them too, but...

OT: I don't know. I used to be the user with the awesome hat avatar (pictured at left).

What am I now, though? One of the few users left from 2008?
In a show of good faith, I've changed my avatar for the weekend. =P

And I don't hate the ponies, that's why I was so surprised. D:

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
I don't know. I guess some people like me since everyone on my friend list was the initiator of "friendship". But I don't think I'm very notorious. And if I am, it's probably because of something negative.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Reputation? A badass like me doesn't worry needlessly over that sort of thing. I'm badass BECAUSE I don't care.

ScaryAlmond

Sep 12, 2011
darthmj94 said:
TheFunPolice said:
Nothing.. Nobody loves me T_T
Ditto. unknown, small time, man/women/thing with some opinions still yet to be heard.
With 9 posts not surprised but seriously after a bit of time and a gif Avatar won't take long
(maybe a username change)

Matthew94 said:
I have a reputation for being Fappy, that lovable rogue!
Ye Saw the new avatar saw you for about an hour before I realized it wasn't Fappy.

Trying to get back on topic i'm obviously the guy everybody loves and admires and nobody can dispute that
*RAISE FLAME SHIELD* "Come get me"

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
I honestly have no clue. The Black Rock Shooter guy? I've had a few people ask me about my avatar, and a few more commented when my left eye stopped being on fire...

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
An....wait did I comment on this before!?

Okay I'll say it again...I think.

I am that guy on the Escapist that is the generally helpful and happy guy. Except I am good and always good and dislikes evil to a point where I declined an invitation to the League of....Oh right...didn't happen.

So yeah, the happy and helpful guy who loves Clannad and has a Tomoya gif for his avatar. I also known for my love of swords, dice and angels. ^_^

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
-Dragmire- said:
Are you going to do the ghost version of your avatar again this year for Halloween?
I'd actually forgot it was Halloween avatar month, thanks for reminding me. I have to find the bloody thing, though. I recently reformatted the computer I had it saved on, but I think I uploaded it to photobucket at some point so it should be good to go.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I have no idea, I don't think I'm well-known enough to have one.

If I do, I hope it's nothing bad!

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Unknown because if you have any reputation in a LARGE community, it's probably a bad one...

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Some people know me ... some people don't.

It's a forum. I post in threads I feel like. What people think of me or if i'm recognised is irrelevant.

Although I love you all.

Seriously, I hug my monitor everytime I come to the forums to embrace you all.

I'd sleep with my PC to keep you all with me but my wife may think that's a bit strange.

BleedingPride

Aug 10, 2009
I've tried to say things sometimes and I ended up typing them so I sound like a conspiracy theorist (I should really proof-read my posts more often). I've gotten one warning from the admins so somebody didn't like what I said at some point a few years back. Now a days i just try to keep it cool and try to not make my points sound stupid when I add to a discussion.

phyrexian

Feb 5, 2012
Everyone loves me and worships me.

loljks, no one even knows who I am because I rarely post. In real life I'm known for being that one person who creeps out in the corner and does grope-y gestures at everyone. Maybe I'll one day be known for the same thing here?

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
When I think of my reputation on the Escapist, a whole plethora of words and phrases that can adequately describe it come to mind. Words like "negligible", "a non-entity" and "I'm sorry, who?" are but a few examples.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
lRookiel said:
I'm the Cookie guardian of the escapist. All cookies are in my vault ready for the apocalypse. I'm also the Escapist Baldurs gate fanatic.
As you open the vault you see a fox, looking up at you innocently, nomming something in his mouth with crumbs on his hands. :3

Dec 14, 2009
Rawne1980 said:
Some people know me ... some people don't.

It's a forum. I post in threads I feel like. What people think of me or if i'm recognised is irrelevant.

Although I love you all.

Seriously, I hug my monitor everytime I come to the forums to embrace you all.

I'd sleep with my PC to keep you all with me but my wife may think that's a bit strange.
I know who you are :D

You're Rawne. I believe you're a personal trainer or some such? Married with 2/3 kids?

Pretty funny too :D

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Matthew94 said:
I have a reputation for being Fappy, that lovable rogue!
Still trying to fool people I see. Silly Doom-bot.