Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:
Nasrin said:
Evil tyrannical overlord? amirite??
I felts the Daystar cuddles at the Expo.

You can't trick me Nas.
I surprised you even remember that. I'd have though Mud tongue-punching your throat would have taken precedence over all other forms of sensory memory.

Dec 14, 2009
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Nasrin said:
Evil tyrannical overlord? amirite??
I felts the Daystar cuddles at the Expo.

You can't trick me Nas.
I surprised you even remember that. I'd have though Mud tongue-punching your throat would have taken precedence over all other forms of sensory memory.
Like the Vietnam flashback, I have blanked out that part of my trip.

Almost.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
I am, in fact, an angora rabbit. Half the office is allergic to me. I feel bad about it, but there's not much I can do.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Matthew94 said:
And that was the last day Nasrin was thin enough to fit in the frame of a photo...
Pretty sure she's back to normal now. Must have been one hell of an operation. Totally worth it though. I mean look at that thing. Makes me proud to be 'Merican.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Fappy said:
Matthew94 said:
And that was the last day Nasrin was thin enough to fit in the frame of a photo...
Pretty sure she's back to normal now. Must have been one hell of an operation. Totally worth it though. I mean look at that thing. Makes me proud to be 'Merican.
Hooray for the State Fair!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Nasrin said:
Fappy said:
Matthew94 said:
Hooray for the State Fair!
I wonder if these Imperials (Daystar + Matt) even know the wonders of apple festivals and country flea markets. Oh the southeast X3

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
I lurk here and there, post when I need to... jump out on the boys and girls occasionally and steal their candy. The usual.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
I don't know, it's probably nonexistent at this point, maybe I got a little recognition when I started those threads about wanting to move to Canada, or when I had first came out as bisexual on here and couldn't go thirty seconds without talking about it, but I vanished from the site for a looooooooooong ass time, so I wouldn't be surprised if nobody knows me anymore (save maybe a few people who recognize my avatar).

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Probably a whole heap of flaws held together by good intentions. No idea. I like to think im humble enough to admit when im wrong which ive done often on this site. I like this place as it exposes me to intelligent arguments and points of view. Maybe people remember me for that if only a few. The only person who knew me from the "Name escapists you know" thread was Mortai Gravesend. Hes a notable poster who i definitely remember well as a pretty good guy so maybe i have got my name out there.

II2

Mar 13, 2010
You tell me, I have no idea how I come off here.

Off topic and Gaming Discussions are where I place my posts, usually throwing in my 0.02 without regular quotation or discussion. Place is big enough someone's gotta be reading it though.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
I am, in fact, an angora rabbit. Half the office is allergic to me. I feel bad about it, but there's not much I can do.
But but but rabbits are super cute.

Also your avatar is very cute, hypnotic and makes me feel good every time i see it

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Nasrin said:
Matthew94 said:
Quiet Fappy-Clone, I'm dissing the uncool admins.

Well, Nasrin seems kinda cool with the awesome blue hair. :D

Kinda.
I'll have you know I'm the King of Cool!
Ye Gods, woman! Wh-what happened to your blue hair?!? You can't be Nasrin without the blue hair!?!

POD PERSON ALERT!!! POD PERSON ALERT!!! ALL HANDS, MAN THE BATTLESTATIONS!!!

FAPPY, DAYSTAR, GET THE TORCHES!!! KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Despite my quite large post number... I'm completely unknown...
I'd be surprised if anyone even read this.
Quite fitting for my life really.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Dunno. Probably something along the lines of 'that guy with the chibi red XIII avatar who sometimes posts really stupid and/or unreasonable things and really never got *as* invested in the community as everyone else."
Albeit, that's if people recognize me. I suspect they don't, because I feel a bit like an npc here, if that makes any goddamn sense.
No?
Gimme a break, it's midnight and I was up at 6 AM for work.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Fappy said:
Matthew94 said:
sky14kemea said:
Not sure, hopefully a positive one?

Though I remember once being referred to as "That jerk Mod who hates ponies."

But hey, all publicity is good publici- *breaks down crying*
You're that jerk mod who locked all our Billy Dee Williams and Terry Crews threads.

Meanie!
Silly Matt, using my old persona to antagonize the mods! I am on to you!
AltandKarma said:
Im completely unknown :D

Thanks! :D
I'm so glad you addressed Matt using your avatar.

I thought I was taking crazy pills!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
theultimateend said:
Relevant:
While he may be impersonating me you could also still be taking crazy pills. Those things aren't mutually exclusive XD