When is the last time you used your CD/DVD/whatever-ROM drive?

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
i began buying games from Steam just last year. And I've bought way too many by now.

But yeah, this is a tough one. I'm working, and have been for the last few months, around the country, so I only get to my computer on weekends, if even then; there's a hell of a lot fun and things to do. Anywho, probably a month ago when I tried GTA IV after a long while.

Void Droid

Oct 6, 2010
I'm using it right now to listen to a CD, believe it or not some people like to have a physical copy of what they bought.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Yesterday, to play my hard copy of KotOR. Do I get bonus points for it being CD-ROM instead of a DVD?

Wrath 228

Aug 26, 2010
I reinstalled Alpha Protocol the other day. Thankfully, they removed that horrid DRM. You don't even need the disc in the drive to play it now, just to install it.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
I'm using mine now. I'm inporting Biffy Clyro's new album on my itunes. I also burn DVDs of photos and make custom CDs quite often.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I watch DVDs quite often on my laptop. And to install a game, it's often necessary to put in a CD-ROM/DVD-ROM. I happen to switch installed games a lot.

SnowyGamester

Tech Head
Oct 18, 2009
Yesterday, actually. Just backed up most of my PC games and software to my network hard drive so I won't ever have to use the buggers again!

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Just the other day to re-install Pinnacle Studios 12.
Got it with a dazzle Recorder so i can edit my gameplay vids.
And i often watch DVDs on my Laptop.

Zeroandx

Apr 7, 2010
About 4 months ago I bought an action replay beacuse walking trough walls is fun. I had to use a disc to install some code manager. Its still in the drive.

Sep 30, 2010
Well if anyone has watched cowboy bebop they know that the soundtrack is great and since I like to tell myself i have honor and whatnot i decided to buy a copy. Unfortunately i couldn't find anywhere to buy the mp3s so i just bought a cd from ebay and imported it into itunes.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I installed Diablo 2 about three weeks ago. That's about the only thing that I've used it for recently.

I think before that I had tried to install Quake, but that was like, almost three months ago.