When it's ok for a man to cry.

rwstiles

Mar 3, 2008
When "old yellar" gets his ass blown away, when you sit down on your cat and have your testicles scratched off, when your kids eat the last of the Hershey kisses, when you run over your dog, when your girlfriend tells you she's leaving you for your best friend, when you run out of beer, when the Yankees lose, conversely hysterical laughter when the Red Sox lose is alright, When your Mom calls you up and tells you you're a bastard, when the only word you have in scrabble is "it", when find you have run out of peanut butter or bacon, when................

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
Watching The Green Mile. Seriously, I can't watch that film, I sob my eyes out. And I'm 19!
Seeing Radiohead perform live.
Watching The Fountain
The last ever episode of Scrubs (especially if you've been watching it since day 1)

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
I'm only posting this as a gag:

1) When your woman is using her teeth
2) After wrecking your boss' Ferrari
3) When you find yourself in a castle with eight score blondes and brunettes between the ages of sixteen and nineteen and a half.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
Cilliandrew said:
I think "Brian's Song" is another movie where men get the okay to cry.
I've only seen my dad cry twice in my entire life. Once was while watching Brian's Song. The second time? When Walter Payton died.

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
drakenabarion said:
Its okay for a man try cry when kicked in the nuts. Women will never understand this :D
sure we will.
we know it hurts lol
that is enough reason to cry.
there are other reasons but i rather not explain...
(i have lived with guys, most of my friends are guys, i have a boyfriend... ex)
so i sorta know :D

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
When gang-raped by evil chuck norris clones.

or when you wake up in the hospital to discover your balls have been shot off. Then you can cry all you want to

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Any time as long as it's just a single manly tear falling from an stern vengeful face.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
My list:

1. Crotch Punch. It isn't so much crying as it is tearing up, gasping for air and in some cases, vomiting.
2. Futurama - Jurassic Bark (the ending). The most emotional moment in any animated clip. Ever. You didn't even need to see the full episode. Just seeing that minute or so clip can bring ANYONE to tears.
3. Deep emotional sadness brought on by the death of a cherished one. Nuff said.

Osloq

Mar 9, 2008
Griever18 said:
Fauxity said:
When his wife is strapped to a nuclear missile by time-traveling Nazis and launched at a group of communists / terrorists that his eldest son is secretly infiltrating. And then his dog dies.

And that is the ONLY time.
I cannot tell you how many times that's happened to me.

OT: At the end of Gladiator.
I was going to say that no movie makes me tear up but Gladiator definitely works.

OT: I don't really ever cry. I tear up sometimes but it never progresses onto the full tears stage. The last time I cried was when my grandfather died. A single, shining tear coursed down my face as I played the guitar on top of a dinosaur I'd just killed with my teeth. The sun glowed at my back and two women clasped one of my legs each and gazed adoringly up at me as my shirt parted, revealing my musculature. Then credits appeared in mid air and started to roll up, as Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger" played from some unknown source.

TheMatt

Jan 26, 2009
bluepilot said:
I think men are allowed to cry whenever they feel like it.

Come closer, I`ll hold you until you feel better

Futurama episode of `Jurrasic Bark`...who coundn`t help but cry after that, poor dog.
That is fricken hilarious that you brought that up. and by hilarious I mean sad...

That's on my list but I didn't put it down in fear of people laughing at me for weeping during a fricking futurama episode.

but yah, I refuse to watch that episode.

CouchCommando

Apr 24, 2008
[quote="TheMatt" post I once asked my dad if it was ok to cry sometimes and he punched me in the crotch.[/quote]

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
Getting hit in the balls really hard and it fucking hurts. You know the kind of pain I mean, where it hurts so much that the pain over flows into your abdomen a little and you feel a bit sick for 10 minutes. Then it's okay to shed a tear.