when the hell is half life episode 3 coming out?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Enigmers said:
Hazy said:
Tdc2182 said:
Hazy said:
I think Valve have secretly been spending the budget on scooters for the staff, so that they may zip about the office at a semi-rapid rate.

A shot in the dark? Very much so. However, if it does happen to be true, I totally called it.
Thats dumb. Why would they buy scooters when they could buy Segways.
Because, have you seen Gabe Newell?
Him riding a scooter paints a much more comedic picture.
Nonono, a chopper-bike! And he should wear shades and listen to metal.
Sunglasses? Eh, I was thinking pirate.

But I'm liking the mental image of him cruising through the office on a chopper bike.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I think there needs to be a sticky that details all of the topics that have overdone with this particular subject being #1. It sucks that it hasn't been made yet, but there isn't anything anyone of us can do about it. They work on Valve Time [http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time]. If you direct your attention to the "Christmas of 2007" slot, Gabe himself added that one.

ayahtzeefan

Jul 21, 2009
gordon freeman learned how to talk and they've been spending all this time making him unlearn it

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Just a month before Duke Nukem Forever does.

Seriously though, I hope Valve give us some information by E3.

ilion

Aug 20, 2009
I dont think they are going to make ep3. I have this feeling we ll be seeing Half Life 3 by the end of this console gen, or the next.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Hazy said:
I think Valve have secretly been spending the budget on scooters for the staff, so that they may zip about the office at a semi-rapid rate.

A shot in the dark? Very much so. However, if it does happen to be true, I totally called it.
Scooters? nah, Segaways though I can believe.

It's been what, 3-4 years now since Episode 2 came out? I'm really starting to wonder if they'll ever allow us to see what happens next...

Since Judith Mossman is still missing and Eli got his spinal cord ripped out by that flying jabba-the-hutt thing.

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
Why can't people quit bitching about this. There has to be at least ten games that are out or coming out soon that will be just as good if not better than this game. It also also pisses me off that this will probably be one of the most overhyped games of all time because of the crazy wait time, and it's really ironic because I bet a lot of people who worship this series like it's the second coming of Jesus are also the ones that have a grudge against any popular game that had a little too much hype.

Sorry I've been very stressed about finals lately and needed to blow off steam.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
They probally aren't even goin to start working on it untill portal 2 is done which is coming out in the fall so I would say severel years probally.

Energylegzz

May 13, 2009
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Valve just put it on Steam for free tomorrow? Because I think it would...and yea things take a while. Who knows it could be very disappointing, and short or it could be long and the second coming of Christ who knows how it will all turn out?

Jagers1994

Jan 19, 2009
Never. I honestly think that they've scrapped it and they've been spending all this time trying to find some way to break it to the public with getting assassinated.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
I think they're being a bunch of lazy bastards that aren't even attempting to work on it.

Seriously, Half Life isn't that great of a game. It created gmod, yes, but I fail to see what all the hype about it is.

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
Ldude893 said:
PhiMed said:
It's coming out December 21, 2012
Yes, that's the only interesting thing that'll happen that day. Nothing else.
Actually, I heard George Lucas is releasing a good movie that isn't a fanwank of his previous successes that SAME DAY! Who would've figured?