When was your first kiss, guys?(guys only, please)

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
16 probably, made out on a school bus onthe way to a football game(band).

It was... meh.

I wish it wasn't because of a dare and I really wish I wasn't a girl I know's first kiss as that was a dare too(played TorD a lot in high school).

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
13. Went to see Mr Bean's Holiday with her. Bought popcorn. Cuddled in back, kissed her. Kissed her again, for about five seconds, and managed to spill the popcorn on her. Was bad, but we laughed about it since.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
I was 17. afterwords she left me and told everyone in school that I kiss like a dog trying to lick peanut butter off the roof of my mouth.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Dunno. 16?

Definetly 17 for the first that actually meant anything.

And 19 if you're looking for straight kisses. Playing straight chicken with a lesbian. I won, sadly. So I suppose I lost.

Guys are easy.

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
I was about 7 and I kissed my best friends' sister. After that she became my first "girlfriend" if you can call it that, lol.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
17. Was pretty nice. I'm glad my first kiss was with a dude I liked and not some beard.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Last year when I was 15.

Some people see that as a bit late around where I live but oh well.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Unfortunately I have yet to get one. :(

I was kissed on the cheek though by a girl when I was around 8. Not sure if that counts.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I'm 20 now and I have yet to get my first kiss. Hell I haven't even held hands with a girl...

It's something I miss, honestly. Sex can still wait, that's not a big problem, but closeness and intimacy with a girl I really want.

LunarTick

Mar 1, 2010
I was 20 at the time of my first kiss. Such a great girl. [sigh] Anyway, I had to keep myself from laughing, because during the kiss I catched myself wondering about the evolution of kissing which struck me as such a ridiculous thing to think about while kissing that I almost laughed. In her mouth. I almost laughed in her mouth. And then I thought about how stupid that would be, which didn't make the job of seriously kissing a girl any easier.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Um, well. I haven't really had it. I'm 17.

I did... attempt to kiss my girlfriend at 14 but it was mainly through peer pressure because I was stupid. I wasn't even ready for a relationship and din't want one and though I liked her as a friend I didn't harbour any romantic feelings for her. So whatever that was, I don't count it as a kiss because it wasn't.

That was my last relationship (my only one and the closest I've ever gotten) and its left me unable to imagine having another one after how I acted, though at least I don't have to worry because I doubt I'm going to be able to even get to the leading up to a relationship phase.