When's the last time you had sex?

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
usmarine4160 said:
Gitty101 said:
T'was last Thursday, the night before one of my exams. My cramming partner and I felt the need to relive the obvious stress of revision. ^_^
This... cramming partner of yours. Is this term a metaphor for something other than studying?
Ohohoho! You with the dirty mind! I guess it could be described as that... Either way it was both what we needed XD

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
Yesterday, and I imagine the next time will be in 10 days. Because I won't see my girlfriend until then, so I'll just be a sad panda for a while...

Thaa'ir

Feb 10, 2011
Last time for me was Friday. Next time will probably be next week or something. Sex isn't an important part of my life.

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011
A couple weeks ago.
Though, my girlfriends coming over Friday so never know what might go down.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Ectoplasmicz said:
About 4 hours ago...

First of all-

As for me, since the girlfriend is out of town, its been around 1.5 months

Was a very "special" day before I took her to the airport the following morning, though.

Silent_Protagonist

Jul 6, 2011
Well lets see... Yesterday was the 15th of May, it's a leap year and the moon is in its second rotation so that would mean: Never.

Thanks for reminding me....

Iyon

Recovering Lurker
May 16, 2012
Let me check the clock... Ahahaha. Ahaha. Ha.

*checks calendar

About 5 years ago. +1 forever alone

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Programmed_For_Damage said:
LetalisK said:
Yesterday. Having a wife that's even hornier than I am is awesome!
More power to you. I'm on a seven month drought with my wife. Having three young, active kids doesn't help.
And she wonders why I'm putting off having kids. :B

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Queen Michael said:
Today it's the one-year anniversary of the last time that I had sex. When's the last time you had it?
2 years, do I win?

EDIT: Apparently I do not, good to know
Vault101 said:
well I....

oh were talking about real sex? not readng erotic fan fic?...oh never mind then

[sub/] [small/] it definetly wasn't Mass effect erotic fan-fic [/small] [/sub]
And now I am going to have the image of Legion and Tali, thank you for that

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Doclector said:
Hehehe. HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Woah boy that's a good one. Me, having sex? HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!

Never would be the answer, in case you're not doing that whole thinking thing. Probably never will.
I can't wait till you post the 'IT FINALLY HAPPENED' thread because you are going to eventually, dude. And I'll be there to reference this post...and all of the other ones.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Sex? Like, with another person? Ew. Definitely not for me- I might just stick to romantic walks and movie nights forever.

Azurian

Oct 27, 2010
Sadly never I have smurf colored balls here....I should probably see a doctor about that I did have a chance once but I had to catch the bus back home before they stopped running. C-blocked by the public transportation system.

Extasii

May 22, 2009
Actual sex? Never.
Sexual-ish activities with a female? Fall '10 with my recent-at-the-time ex, now best friend.
Sexual activity with myself? Errr...

Spoiler = my entire sex life
I miss handjobs and lapdances...

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
It's been like... 3 weeks? Maybe a month? It's probably going to be another two weeks or so for the next round too unfortunately :(