When's the last time you had sex?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Today it's the one-year anniversary of the last time that I had sex. When's the last time you had it?

Dec 14, 2009
I dunno, about a week?

My fiancee is in the hospital (don't worry, she's fine) and I'm not brave enough to try anything there.

[sub]Ignoring the fact she's just had major surgery and I'd probably break her if I were to try anything.[/sub]

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
As far as I know... never. [insert forever_alone.jpg]

rayen020

May 20, 2009
with my wife last night... it was awesome. i like the sounds she makes whhen she orgasms.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
5-6 days ago. Taking a break from my pill now so abstaining for a bit. Which kinda sucks.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
A little over a week ago. But that was with three people so I think I'll be good for a little while longer...

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Hehehe. HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Woah boy that's a good one. Me, having sex? HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!

Never would be the answer, in case you're not doing that whole thinking thing. Probably never will.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
I find this question... awkward.

What a paranoia-inducing thread.

Beware the lurkers!

They're here right now, reading about the last time you had sex.

Just so you know.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Nimcha said:
A little over a week ago. But that was with three people so I think I'll be good for a little while longer...
At the same time?

Daystar Clarion said:
I dunno, about a week?

My fiancee is in the hospital (don't worry, she's fine) and I'm not brave enough to try anything there.

[sub]Ignoring the fact she's just had major surgery and I'd probably break her if I were to try anything.[/sub]
Do it! It will make for a great story , assuming you don't break her . Then it would make for a funny and/ sad story.

OT: about 9 hours ago . With my Girlfriend . I think it was awsome, i'd have to ask her .

Dec 14, 2009
krazykidd said:
Nimcha said:
At the same time?

Daystar Clarion said:
I dunno, about a week?

Do it! It will make for a great story , assuming you don't break her . Then it would make for a funny and/ sad story.

OT: about 9 hours ago . With my Girlfriend . I think it was awsome, i'd have to ask her .
Nah, she's kinda gross at the moment.

Nobody looks or smells good while they're in hospital.

I can hear a exact response to that statement in my head...

'Thanks, Ash, I love you too.'

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
well I....

oh were talking about real sex? not readng erotic fan fic?...oh never mind then

[sub/] [small/] it definetly wasn't Mass effect erotic fan-fic [/small] [/sub]

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Last night.

However my wife is on late shifts at the hospital for the next 6 days so I now have to wait to get it again.