When's the last time you had sex?

Nami nom noms

Apr 26, 2011
haha just finished as a matter of fact. Wierd how this is the first thing I see afterwards.
Just had a 3 hour law exam before that and now I'm going to eat chocolate cake!
Anything else you'd like to know? :p

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
I don't know where the myth that gamers are social rejects comes from at all, especially after reading this thread ;)

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
Never.

I'd like to think it's because I've got lots of exams to revise for and I'm too busy for a girlfriend, but much more realistically, it'll be the severe lack of social skills. In fact, I haven't even found a girl I'm attracted to (more than physically) in about 2 years, so I also seem to have very high standards.

It's definitely looking like I'll be joining the foreveralone club... sigh.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Well let's see... I'm married and have a 3 year old daughter. We sort of work opposite shifts most of the time, but then we took vacation back in...

Does masturbation count? Because that would be a hell of a lot easier to figure out.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Matthew94 said:
Shotgun Guy said:
I can't wait till you post the 'IT FINALLY HAPPENED' thread because you are going to eventually, dude. And I'll be there to reference this post...and all of the other ones.
Not everyone has a "happily ever after" story and succeeds after a while, some are simpoly doomed to fail in some regards.
Getting laid one time over the course of an entire lifetime is pretty damn far from a happily ever after, still I get your point. Obviously there is no guarantee and I didn't mean to imply that he had a 100% chance of succeeding no matter what, it is just very likely that someday circumstance will lead him to. Anyway trying to keep someones spirits up is still good as opposed to being pessimistic about it, which will highly increases the chances that you are correct, choosing to believe that you will fail will make you fail.

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
4 1/2 years, not since the end of college and I failed to get into uni (which has completly destroyed my self-worth). Everybody who I got on well with has gone and won't come back to this area, everybody who is left can't talk about what interests me. Currently working on qualifications to move out, buts thats gonna be another 4 years at least.

I need the sort of person who will respond to jokes about cannabalism and then have a scientific conversation about who you should eat for the best chance of survival.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
May 8th, before I dropped my girl off at the airport and she went to Washington D.C. One month to go until I can head up there to meet her...goddammit.

proctorninja2

a single man with a sword
Jun 5, 2010
about 2 days ago, finally had sex with a girl, now i can cross both sides of the fence off my list

TotalerKrieger

Nov 12, 2011
Hmm..I think I am closing in on the 5 year mark, how depressing half a fucking decade..the first two years are the worst, then you die inside. SSRIs make maturbation almost a chore as well.

Well, here's to the future. Scotch bottle activate!

idon'tknowaboutthat

Nov 30, 2009
19 years old; never. Never been on a date. Never kissed a girl. Never even held a girl's hand in a romantic way. Ah, well. That's got to be common, at least here. For anyone else feeling bad, there's probably 5 virgins not posting here for every one post saying "Two hours ago!".

Hoki

Jun 15, 2009
...Does over the phone count? Because otherwise, I'm nearing a year. Long distance relationships have their moments of suck.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Vault101 said:
well I....

oh were talking about real sex? not readng erotic fan fic?...oh never mind then

[sub/] [small/] it definetly wasn't Mass effect erotic fan-fic [/small] [/sub]
They make that? Hm. New material for me to spend my sad, virgin nights reading. Alone.

T^T

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Couple of days, I guess. The wench is currently out of action. Ask me again tomorrow. Got a good weekend planned.

Ariseishirou

Aug 24, 2010
Couple of months, the last time I dated a guy. Probably won't be looking for a new one until i finish my thesis in July, so it won't be for a couple of months yet, either.

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
August last year. I was going north to see my mother for her birthday and he was going south to do farm work.

loa

Jan 28, 2012
Ah, never.
Not by choice though.
I could always claim to be asexual, be all edgy and stuff but that would be untrue.

I had always "well if you're at the age of __ and never had any, you can always go to a prostitute" in the back of my head until I actually tried it and found that I couldn't even bring myself to do that.
That was when I lost any hope, became even more depressive and finally died on the inside.

There's a very poignant pain in my chest sometimes when the lovelessnes of my existence surfaces every once on a while and I am full of endless "what if" scenarios, mostly about "what if I was less like me. If only I was less like me" because as I am now, I factually can't have a relationship.

I wouldn't want to date me, well, I don't even know what that entails, lots of "unwritten rules", nonverbal communication etc., lots of invisible minefields for my big, massive foot to
step in.

So as of now, the odds are stacked in favor of everything staying the way it is. As usual.

Anything else you wanna know, buddy? :]