When's the last time you had sex?

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
A bit over a month from now is going to be the twenty-first anniversary of never and, honestly, I'm not looking too hard to change that.

hooksashands

Apr 11, 2010
Mid-April, then we broke up the very next month for unrelated reasons.

Not gonna lie, she had awesome boobies. I'll miss seeing her naked. =(

skullnight434

Jan 10, 2012
I have never. However, I'm 17, and I come from a fairly religious background. Although as I've matured, particularly over the past few months, I've talked to my fellow students and kids my age whom I respect their opinions. Overall, I'd say I still think sex before marriage is a nono, but I really don't think it's the worst thing in the world.

I'm currently dating a girl, whom I dated for about a year and a half, we broke up (for a year), and got back together about 3 months ago. So far the relationship has been a lot more sexual than any of my other relationships. Which so far for us is only second base, but there's also a lot more intense making out and what not. I doubt we would anytime within the next year, but it's possible that once we go to college we may. so OT: atleast two years from now at the earliest.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
20 hours ago. Of note is the conversation that lead to it:

Me: "It's not cheating. Genesis 38:8."
Her: "Read the Ten Commandments."
M: "Whatev. Come break it with me today?"
H: "Okay."
M: "What time?"
H: "Come pick me up?"
M: "If <her parent's place>. It'll take me all morning to get to <her boyfriend's place>."
H: "Come late morning then."
M: "Can't you come here?"
H: "Okay."

She turned up a few hours later having taken a bus and a walk to get across town.

Addendum: Yeah I know advocating cheating is shitty, and I usually wouldn't, but we used to date and he's the prick who stole her from me in the first place, so fuck him.

Ariseishirou said:
Couple of months, the last time I dated a guy. Probably won't be looking for a new one until i finish my thesis in July, so it won't be for a couple of months yet, either.
I don't get this. I know plenty of men and women who don't have sex outside of relationships, and just abstain when they're single. Why?
The above is literally the only time I've been involved in an unfaithful relationship and it's not even mine, but when I'm single I'll take any opportunity I like... I regularly get cock-blocked by 'I don't have sex outside of relationships'. I don't protest, I just don't understand it.
To me, sex is just a natural part of being human, and it's a damn lot of fun for all involved. I'm extremely liberal about it, even by male standards, and while I appreciate that sex can be probably the strongest emotional connection you can have with a person, why when you're single do your joybits go into stasis?

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
It was the cold winter day we had roughly thirty days before the sunset of eve. The animals were hibernating for the season and old man Perkin's had hung up his gun. The snow tipped the once emerald green grass.

Oh, the setting was so perfect the young painter Jacob could have perhapes been inspired to recreate such a sight on his magical canvas. Alas, Jacob left for France not one month before the event took place.

I could describe to you every detail and motion, but instead I'll simply tell you the feelings that would arise inside your being should you have witnessed it. Close your eyes if you will and picture a freshly baked danish. Just out of the oven. It is generously glazed with vanilla and has a lemon drop center. You are in a field of brown, life and hope. Sitting there neither existing, nor faded. As you are one with this field of dreams, you are also yourself enough to bite into this danish that you have been craving, this sweet taste to fill your mouth that will go along with the gentle nostalgia the field brings.

It went something like that. Or maybe I'm just fucking with you.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
bojackx said:
Never.

I'd like to think it's because I've got lots of exams to revise for and I'm too busy for a girlfriend, but much more realistically, it'll be the severe lack of social skills. In fact, I haven't even found a girl I'm attracted to (more than physically) in about 2 years, so I also seem to have very high standards.

It's definitely looking like I'll be joining the foreveralone club... sigh.
Hey man it's cool, our club has t-shirts. Totally no correlation between those two things.

Toilet

Feb 22, 2012
November and I wouldn't even call it sex, It was about 45 minutes of different positions and putting it in and it was pretty much "Oh god take it out, it's to big it hurts!" before we gave up and snuggled. While it was a slight boost to my ego it didn't go very well in the way of pleasure.

WHY WAS I BORN WITH AN ABNORMALLY LARGE PENIS!

Ryank1908

Oct 18, 2009
Like... February? I'm not in a relationship at the moment, and one night stands aren't my cup of tea.

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
Ryank1908 said:
Like... February? I'm not in a relationship at the moment, and one night stands aren't my cup of tea.
Same boat as you, bro! Not that I don't want to, though...