When's the last time you had sex?

Valkaris

Jun 8, 2010
Belaam said:
Yesterday. With two kids under 4 years old, we have to make the most of nap time.

But if it makes you feel better, my cousin is a 43 year old virgin. His last girlfriend (at age 37) broke up with him because she thought it would be too weird to sleep with a virgin.
My GOD you scared me for a second. You really may want to change that wording.

OT: 17 and never, big fucking surprise.

Dragonqueen4000

May 19, 2012
R3dF41c0n said:
5min ago. Apparently being sick is not as big and issue for her as originally thought..
That is because being sick is a bull excuse to not do something.. Also i would be the her in that statement...

CronoT

May 15, 2010
Queen Michael said:
Today it's the one-year anniversary of the last time that I had sex. When's the last time you had it?
2 Years, 6 Months, and...

*checks the calendar*

17 Days.

*bitter sigh*

Nopenahnuhuh

Nov 17, 2009
I'm contractually obligated to refrain from answering this question, but my lawyers have worked up a document which allows me to disclose that no fish had been harmed this time, and all parties involved have agreed to an out of court settlement.

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
I got me some Tuesday night, which was fair because I had to watch that shitty new Underworld movie before it. So... it's been three days? Hoping to score again tonight, though!

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
I usually try to avoid clicking these threads because I'm a very socially awkward person who's never even had a girlfriend, and I hate reading/hearing about other people's sex lives, because it just reminds me of how mine is non-existent. /emo-ness. Yeah, last time was exactly never ago but I'm working on it, I'm about to enter college where I'm hoping things will improve socially.

Belaam

Nov 27, 2009
theparsonski said:
You might want to edit that sentence. I'm not going to lie, I read it as you making the most of nap time by having sex with two children under 4 years old.
Hmm.. Yes. Let's make that, "My wife and I have two kids that are both under four and it is often difficult scheduling sex with each other around times when they kids aren't either asleep in the crib next to our bed, or coming in from their bedroom in the middle of the night because they had a bad dream. Our best bet doing anything that might get loud enough to wake a sleeping kid is often to make use of the living room while the kids are taking naps in the two bedrooms and hope like mad they don't get up early."

Better?

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
Renegade Shepard said:
A little bit before I died and doomed a nice chunk of the galaxy.
Who was it with, Commander?

OT: No sex for me so far. Though I'm of adequate age so I'm guessing it'll come soon. Naturally. No pun intended.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
A month ago, with a female nurse I'd been lusting after since before she was a nurse just short of a decade ago. Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not still on her considering the long build-up. Now she's about 130 miles away and all the sexual frustration I'd managed to escape for over a year without sex prior came rushing back, and I feel like a dog in heat.

Which isn't made any better by the fact most of my friends are female and I'm usually the one who's supposed to be responsible and keep them safe when they're drunk and overly touchy-feely.

*Bites pillow*

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
Three years ago.
Girl in my Asian history course, did it in her apartment...then i learned it was just a summer foreign fling type thing for her.

So...she dumped me and said it was a good summer but she did not want anymore.
Kind of lost the will after that.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
A long time ago.

It sucks that I don't approve of one night stands, 'cause a girl has needs. >>

Vaishnav Reddy

Jul 23, 2011
idon said:
19 years old; never. Never been on a date. Never kissed a girl. Never even held a girl's hand in a romantic way. Ah, well. That's got to be common, at least here. For anyone else feeling bad, there's probably 5 virgins not posting here for every one post saying "Two hours ago!".
Thanks man. All the happiness here made me want to start cutting myself[ jk ].

Drudgelmir

Oct 30, 2009
Never, what is this emotion you Humans call love?

Wait a sec..let me check...
Rarely go out,
Have a sword,
Several box sets of cult tv shows,
2 high spec computers,
lots of fantasy books,
A Magic The Gathering deck,
A large collection of video games,
A working knowledge of electronics,
Never had sex.

Yep I'm a nerd.
Also I'm awesome. Who needs physical interaction with other people?

Zyntoxic

May 9, 2011
just before Diablo III was released, so about 5 days ago.
it works well for both of us, he is busy with a game he's been looking forward to for years and I finally get to finish a few games that have been piling up of late ^_^

(sorry kids, sharing a gaming interest doesn't always mean plenty of gaming time together, more often than not, you'll like what she/he hates and she/he will like what you hate)