When's the last time you had sex?

II2

Mar 13, 2010
Oh god, don't ask. I think there was dinosaurs walking around, back then.

But seriously, probably a couple years. No biggie, really, but a pain after coming out of a 5 year relationship that was very healthy in that regard.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
Um, 10 minutes ago. Though, to be fair, I do live with my partner and its her day off so my odd's of getting laid are pretty darn high.

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
Renegade Shepard said:
A little bit before I died and doomed a nice chunk of the galaxy.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite response to this question.

Yugeky20

Sep 19, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
I dunno, about a week?

My fiancee is in the hospital (don't worry, she's fine) and I'm not brave enough to try anything there.

[sub]Ignoring the fact she's just had major surgery and I'd probably break her if I were to try anything.[/sub]
Is there a connection between the sex and the surgery (offence not intended)?

CaptOfSerenity

Mar 8, 2011
Smeatza said:
Probably around 2 years ago, I don't keep a running tally.
This thread is depressing in all kinds of ways.
I know, right? I knew it was gonna either be people like us, who last had sex when winter came in Game of Thrones (3 months for me), or smug motherfuckers saying "uh...about 2 hours."

Fuck you...no, really. Really...yeah...

(turns music on)

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
zelda2fanboy said:
My first and last time was about 4 months ago. I sure do miss her. Pretty much all of my escapist posts and tumblr entries have been reflective of this. It's pretty pathetic. I've tried to date other people, but it always falls apart before even getting to go out. There's just no one around, and if there is, I certainly don't know who they are.

I don't want to have sex again until I know I can have it multiple times with the same person, i.e. a girlfriend. But I'll probably never have that, since I'm too desperate/needy/lonely/isolated. To be honest, I hate video games. Movies and books, too. I'm beginning to despise anything that filled my time when I didn't have anybody to spend it with. I hope I die soon.
Woah now. Bad thoughts are bad! Take it from someone who attempt suicide, when you're about to die, you gain a whole shit ton of perspective.

Don't let life get you down!

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
Never, only 16. Doesn't stop me from thinking about it, though I never really feel the need to act on it.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Grey Day for Elcia said:
zelda2fanboy said:
My first and last time was about 4 months ago. I sure do miss her. Pretty much all of my escapist posts and tumblr entries have been reflective of this. It's pretty pathetic. I've tried to date other people, but it always falls apart before even getting to go out. There's just no one around, and if there is, I certainly don't know who they are.

I don't want to have sex again until I know I can have it multiple times with the same person, i.e. a girlfriend. But I'll probably never have that, since I'm too desperate/needy/lonely/isolated. To be honest, I hate video games. Movies and books, too. I'm beginning to despise anything that filled my time when I didn't have anybody to spend it with. I hope I die soon.
Woah now. Bad thoughts are bad! Take it from someone who attempt suicide, when you're about to die, you gain a whole shit ton of perspective.

Don't let life get you down!
Thanks for the nice thoughts. I think I'm getting better now (at least for this week). I've almost drowned before, so I know what you mean when one is really pushed to the edge and survival instinct kicks in. It's very unpleasant and nothing matters but not dying. I don't want to kill myself, but sometimes I think I'd prefer to not have to experience the next 25 years given the first 25 years. I don't want "to die," I just want to be dead and I'll get my wish eventually. I've also fantasized about being put on life support or sedation or something where I can be alive enough so as not to hurt my parents, but to not have to face the world anymore or be responsible for anything.

I lost my virginity at age 25 (I wasn't saving myself, I just suck at life) to someone I really loved. I thought that was how I wanted it to be, yet the pain of losing that person was/is utterly horrendous. It was an online thing and I only got to have sex three times over the course of 2 days. I'm glad the whole virgin anxiety feelings are gone and I had some indisputably fantastic sex. Given how much I miss physical contact, as well as the late night chats with this person and feeling connected to her, I almost wonder if I would take that experience back if it meant her and I could still be friends.

cerealnmuffin

May 15, 2010
A couple years ago actually though I've had quite a few opportunities since then but have no interest on acting upon them. I don't really have a sex drive. I prefer cuddling and kissing more. Kinda wish I had a libido so I could understand what the fuss is about. My first time was a threesome with 2 of my female friends (I'm a girl too)I enjoyed the cuddling part afterwards =0.

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
I would have sex, but it would break my 26 year not-having-sex streak! Can't have that...