Where are You Going to College?

Hopkins

Jul 3, 2008
Title pretty much sums it up. This is the time when it seems most people are finding out about their acceptances. So for people starting college in the fall, where are you going? Or if you're currently in college, which school do you attend?

I guess I'll start us off. I'll be going to George Washington University in D.C.

Freshman

Jan 8, 2010
presently attending the New Mexico institute of mining and technology. It's a nice school aside from the girl to guy ratio being really REALLY bad.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
I graduated a bit over a year ago from Kettering University, also known as General Motors Institute of Technology, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science. I quite liked it, though the ratio of men:women was something ridiculous, like 12:1 or so.

The only real downside to my schooling was that it was in Flint MI (at the time I left, it was rated #3 most dangerous city in the country based on violent crime rates). Because of living there, I can identify emergency vehicles by their siren alone, and I no longer consciously notice the sound of gunshots.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
My ideal choice would the the US Air Force Academy, but its far more likely that I will go The Citadel Military College. I will probably Major in History and minor in International and Military Affairs.

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
I'm going to a little school called Wright State University for my gen eds and maybe even finish my undergraduate degree there in English and Business Management. Then I'll probably become a grad student at Washington U or Ohio U depending on if I have enough money to get the hell out of dodge. Then once I finally graduate I will die peacefully because I'll be like 84 or some shit.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
I went to Kutztown University, an state school in Pennsylvania for a Bachelor's in fine arts, and received my Master's in interactive technology from The Guildhall at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. Kutztown is a small Pennsylvania Dutch farm town with lots of mennonites, and I spent most of my time commuting an hour both ways. Never lived in a dorm or on campus, so I missed out on most of that "fun college experience." The closest for me was probably living in the barracks in the army before that, haha.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I'll be going to the University of Calgary, provided I keep my average above 80%. Doing film studies.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I went to Purdue in Lafayette, Indiana. I majored in Computer Science and physics.

The Admiral

Jul 23, 2008
The Rascal King said:
I'm going to a little school called Wright State University...
Woot! Go Raiders! I think once I get my Bachelor's, I'll get my masters in "slacking off" from Crazy Go Nuts University. I wonder if they have a doctorate program.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
British Columbia Institute of Technology.

Dad wasn't kidding when he said "Working is less work than BCIT".

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
The Rascal King said:
I'm going to a little school called Wright State University for my gen eds and maybe even finish my undergraduate degree there
I'm there as well! Huzzah!

...although I'm a second-year graduate student in humanities, emphasis in music.

in English
Hope you like working at Starbucks.

and Business Management.
...ok, never mind. :D

MissDK

Jan 11, 2011
Not quite old enough yet, but in few years I'll be studying to be an English teacher either at University of Copenhagen, something in Ireland or UO (University of Oregon)... Hoping to get a combination of the first and the last...

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Cuurently finishing my AA at Santa Fe College, and will transfer to either the University of Florida or the University of Texas for sociology. Hopefully the University of Texas.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I currently go to a nice local college called Mercyhurst and I am currently working on my intelligence degree, and from what I've heard mercyhurst has one of the best intelligence programs in the country.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Marter said:
I'll be going to the University of Calgary, provided I keep my average above 80%. Doing film studies.
Film, woo hoo! If I work hard enough at school I'm going to Falmouth University College of the Arts to do a Film course. I just need to pass my Physics... damned Physics.