Where would you hide a dead body?

Sacred_Flame

Mar 7, 2013
Genocidicles said:
Buried deep underneath a dead dog which is also buried. Should the police be suspicious of the overturned dirt then all they'll find is the dog.
Awwww. You took mine.

I guess I would bury mine in a graveyard with other dead bodies or buy some piranhas and feed them with it.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
in a black plastic bag and into the dumpster on Sunday night because they are emptied Monday at 10:00 or Tuesday night because they are emptied at the other place Wednesday midday and no one is going to notice a few extra black plastic bags are they? and the cameras there are just for show anyway and its round the back of a couple of wharehoses that close up at 1730
what i have only put a little planning in... and there was that one man whore

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
ace_of_something said:
Outside of the pig farm and the barrel in the ocean most of these are pretty easy to link back to the murderer. I say that as an actual detective. The other thing is you guys are underestimating how hard it is to do some of this stuff without other people noticing you doing it.
....if any of you want to let me know where you live so I can notify... err... call... some friends who might want to hang out.
The barrel in the ocean would depend on the corpse being found, which if burried in the deep pacific, Atlantic etc, would be unlikely except from plain luck for the investigators. True that disposing of the body is the hardest part, if any of the docos are to go by that's where the critical info comes from.

I wouldn't know anything about this topic, not having the need, but as Rhodes said Australia is a huge country with massive areas of land where people don't even go near, and surrounded by massive oceans. It's no suprise we have quite a few missing people and unsolved crimes.

The Ubermensch

Mar 6, 2012
Place the body in a 200L DG container, fill container with sulfuric acid to dissolve the flesh and bone. I'm not stupid enough to use Hydrofloric. leave to sit for about a week

Dump the waste down any random drain.

You just got away with murder, congratulations op

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Like many others, I'd say no to hiding, yes to dissolving. Once the acid had done its work and been drained off, the remaining sludge would go into a patch of soil.

Not that I've ever actually done such a thing. *insert nervous laugh here*

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
around where I live there are areas that turn very swampy after floods. I'd simply wrap it up in cloth and find a deep hole to dump it in.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
How I would theoretically dispose of a human corpse

I wouldn't hide it, I'd go straight to disposal. I'd dismember the corpse. Then I'd place each part in a separate and sealed plastic bag, inside the bag besides the pieces of body would be a coating of lye. Then I would take the bags now filled with hyperdecomposing meat and place them inside a large bag, about the size of two body bags. After the bags have been placed inside the large bag I would fill it to the brim with gasoline and seal it. I would take the large bag and place it inside the trunk of a stolen car, but I would leave a wheel under it to keep it suspended. Now I would mix gasoline and gelatin and fill the trunk with this mixture. I would close the trunk and drive the car to a junkyard. I would begin dousing the car in gasoline, or if I have any of the gelatin mixture left I would coat it in that. Now I would move to a safe distance and fire a flare gun at it. As the fire reaches the trunk, the body will completely incinerate as the car explodes.

Now I don't advocate murder, nor will I ever commit it, but this is how I would dispose of a body.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
If I had to bury a body I would cut it up into different parts and bury them throughout the city. I can dig shallower holes which saves time and if any of the body would be found it would be hard for a serious investigation to find most of it. (Damnit, internet what have you done to me?)

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
From books, well A BOOK, the most successful method involved cutting up the body in a bathtub and throwing out the pieces in random dumpsters around the city/town/area. Then off to the dumptruck and then the dump. Once it reaches that point, the chances of them actually looking for/finding all the pieces all incredibly small.

Not that I've actually used the method or anything. >.>

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
My #3 place to hide the bodies (because obviously I must keep #1 and 2 secret): A live volcano.

Naturally it's #3 because live volcanoes are not available everywhere, however it beats the pack in likely to be searched and remaining evidence categories.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Well, first you'd want to do the deed in a controlled area. Y'know, someplace with tarps and tile that you could wipe down with home cleaning solutions in a pinch. If you're already in a secluded, tiled area then you're all set to go for the next part, if not then you'll have to move the body there (wrapped in a tarp if the previous step was messier than you anticipated). You'll want this area to be good for controlling odors too so as not to give away your position, so an ionizer or a bunch of scented candles wouldn't hurt.

Next you'll separate the teeth and distal phalanges of the fingers (the digits with your fingerprints) from the rest of the body and put them in a trash bag for later. Remove the clothes off the body with a scissors, and then the shoes and jewelry (they can be disposed of in a fire pit or incinerator later). Now you'll want to wrap a chain around the feet and suspend the body upside down over a large bucket (or other large container), and make a long incision around the neck to let gravity drain the blood out (this is of course assuming you don't have access to pumps like morticians have). This will make it easier to cut up and slow decomposition, helping you out in the long run. I've heard good things about immersing the cut in warm water to make it drain faster, but that will probably just give you more things to dispose of in the long run. While you're doing that you can wipe down all the blood and other bodily fluids off the ground, walls, and furnishings with the aforementioned cleaning solutions (use oxygen-releasing ones to pick up hemoglobin), and finally spray a light misting of lemon or lime juice to denature any DNA you might've missed. Give or take an hour or so most of the blood should've been drained (except for a pool inside the head, but we'd need a drill for that and it would get messy real fast), or you could pump the chest (the heart may be dead but its valves will still work) to speed up the process. With the blood drained it should be easier to open the chest cavity and remove the innards into another trash bag. From here you'll want to disfigure the face and skull to make it harder to identify, then you can cut up the body into 6 parts for easier disposal. Pulverizing the joints will make it easier to cut up, though pulverizing the skeleton in general (given the time) would make identification harder. Until you decide on your methods of disposal, the parts can be stored in separate trash bags filled with bleach in a freezer to slow decomposition. Be sure to clean up your work site when done (and always, ALWAYS be wary of odor control).

The teeth collected earlier can be pulverized into powder for easy disposal at your convenience, and the finger digits should have their prints burned off with fire or acid (then you can dispose of them with the rest of the body, or separately). The blood can be set into an autoclave or mixed with bleach (1:10 dilution minimum is advised by the Biological and Medical Waste Disposal Guidelines [http://www.stanford.edu/dept/EHS/prod/researchlab/bio/Bio_and_Med_Waste_V08_Disposal_Guidelines.pdf], don't do the autoclave if you've already bleached) and poured down a drain (not YOUR drain of course) with the help of running water into the sewers. As other posters have politely suggested, you can use pig farms or acid to dispose of the body from here on out. Remember: Cutting the body into smaller parts will speed up the process immensely by enabling the pigs to eat it faster or exposing more surface area to the acid. Also note that these methods (particularly the acid) take time, so do them in secluded areas. In the case of acid, even when you're done dissolving the body you've still got some highly corrosive human soup to contend with, so plan accordingly for further disposal. To minimize chance of discovery, you can spread the parts around separate pig farms or vats of acid a good distance away from each other. You could also bury it, but be sure to dig deep enough so that wandering dogs being walked by their owners will not be able to casually uncover them. (and if they do, decomposition will make it seem more like an animal carcass than a human body). Never, NEVER bury them at the same site and on the same day. Always be sure to do it at places out of the way and hidden from eyesight as well as from your home and place of work. They should take no more than 2 hours at most to dig up and bury, recommended time slot is 2-4 AM.

Zuljeet

Jan 14, 2010
Calibanbutcher said:
Give me 24 hours and the supplies I need and I can take care of that pesky "body"-problem.
I mean, erhm, why would I ever need to hide a body? I haven't seen no dead bodies nowhere around here...

But if I HAD to hide a body, I would try the local morque.
No-one expects a dead body to be hidden there, they will just write it off as a bureaucratic blunder and get on with cremating it or whatnot.
Speaking from personal experience (I used to work @ a funeral home) I guarantee you that a dead body no one has ever seen before would create a huge stir at a morgue which would immediately get the local authorities looped in. Trust me, bodies aren't ever written off or ignored at the average funeral parlor.

PeterMerkin69

Dec 2, 2012
I've been looking into alkaline hydrolysis lately, although I've yet to do the math to see if you could get the solution to the necessary temperature and pressure combination with just a 55 gallon drum and some hurricane burners.

I could always stick them underneath my horses' stall I guess. There's quite a lot of lime under there.

Mick Beard

Jan 9, 2013
amatures

1. cut up body
2. make sausages
3. Sell cooked snags out the front of a Bunnings store
4. ???
5. Profit

body has been eaten and money has been made

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
drive about an hour out of town and drop the body in the woods drenching it in some pig/cow blood to attract the bear mountain lions and such and then forget about it.

Jorec

Jul 7, 2010
The place you hide things where you never want them to be found.

In your butt.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I'd normally think to hide them somewhere off the side of the road that is in the deep of the woods and somewhere obscure, where no property is. Also, a place that would be awful to put a house.