Where'd you get your username(s)?

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Not that anyone will read this since it's so far down the thread, but...

On a mission in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. When you are attacking the missile base and the BTRs are attacking. If you turn a corner, a guy is just about to shoot you, then he gets shot in the head. Over the comm you hear, "This is sniper team 2. We've got your back." I changed the number to 4, and that's where I got mine from.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
I play the Clarinet and would love to be able to speak German. That's really all there is to it.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I made it up when thinking of a name for my first WoW character, so now I just use it as often as I can.

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
I misspelled Krauser (RE4, the knife guy? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about) HORRIBLY when I made an undead rogue in WoW. Just kind of stuck

zombays

Apr 12, 2010
Well, I was playing counter-strike source zombie mod and in the server that I was in people called zombies "Zambies" and after a half-ass'd edit, ta-da! My name was born.

zombays

Apr 12, 2010
I got it from a CS:S zombie mod server, where people were calling the zombies "zambies" and I made a half-ass edit of the name and here it is!

nunqual

Jul 18, 2010
First three letters of my last name plus the first four letters of my mother's last name.

Nunamaker/Qualters

Nun + Qual

nunqual

Ta-da!

Seef

Feb 20, 2010
One day when playing SSBB, I felt like giving my character a slightly less bland name over its head than usual. I eventually scrapped all sense of something interesting and came up with what I thought would be an easy-to-remember online handle, so that when I'm telling somebody my username or something I wouldn't have to scramble for a pen and paper.

Elfangorax

Aug 24, 2010
Mine is an amalgam of two characters' names (namely Elfangor and Ax) from a series of books I read when I was a kid, called Animorphs. I gave it a go when I was making my first online username (AOL screenname) and just kept using it ever since.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
I read a extra punctuation article, the one with Chris E something, but mostly its just my name...so I guess I got it from my parents

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Mine is an abbreviation of Phazon Flakes, the only breakfast cereal with a 100% corruption guarantee. Side effects may include phazon corruption.

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
TROGDOR!!!
TROGDOR!!!
Trogdor was a man!
I mean, he was a dragon-man!
Er, maybe he was just a dragon.
Um... But he was still TROGDOR!!!!
TROGDOR!!!!
Burninating the countryside!
Burninating the peasants!
Burninating all the people!